Trump 2024?

The adjective you used was “infinitely”

I don’t trust any politician enough to ever use that word to describe their trustworthiness.
Just a manner of my speaking. Sort of like someone might say Hell without actually referring to the biblical Hell. And sure I’m right there with you on not trusting politicians or government operatives. But my point still stands. In the 25 years I’ve been alive it’s safe to say that Dan Crenshaw is more trustworthy than any president we’ve had over that period of time. That’s almost like being the tallest midget but I don’t think a objective person could dispute that at this moment in time

He has a better chance of being Struck by lightning.
Can we just stop with the elderly and diminished.

If you are lucky you will make it to “elderly”. Like most other elderly, if you do have the good fortune of making it to elderly you will likely change your view on the elderly

If you are lucky you will make it to “elderly”. Like most other elderly, if you do have the good fortune of making it to elderly you will likely change your view on the elderly

I plan to one day be elderly and when I am I plan on getting the hell out of the way and enjoying what time I have left.

Like the Tom Nichols tweet I think those who have been sitting on the sidelines setting their own future aspirations aside while they kicked Trumps (ahem) Trump’s boots I want Trump to declare for 2024 just to watch the ultra righ wing segment of GOP eat their young

Check out Crenshaw's stance on red flag laws. Might change your mind.
If he didn't have the patch over his eye, nobody would have ever heard of him. Reminds me of the guy with a patch that used to advertise on Knox tv for Twin City Buick on the Airport Motor Mile.

If he didn't have the patch over his eye, nobody would have ever heard of him. Reminds me of the guy with a patch that used to advertise on Knox tv for Twin City Buick on the Airport Motor Mile.
Imagine if I said that if Obama wasn’t black that he would have never made it past the primaries. The meltdown would be unreal

Imagine if I said that if Obama wasn’t black that he would have never made it past the primaries. The meltdown would be unreal
And, you would be correct. Mayor Pete wouldn't have gotten to first base either. And, if Tulsi didn't have nice gams, and looked like Candy Crowley instead. And, if Camel Toe Harris was a white man.

Reactions: lukeneyland
And, you would be correct. Mayor Pete wouldn't have gotten to first base either. And, if Tulsi didn't have nice gams, and looked like Candy Crowley instead. And, if Camel Toe Harris was a white man.
Except with his husband/wife.

Reactions: 1972 Grad

VN Store

Back