Troy's Bobby Pierce

T-ROY U

Coach Pierce has taken the Troy University Trojans baseball team to 2 consecutive regionals. He has taken the Trojans from the dungeon of college baseball to a point where his team is beginning to get a little bit of national attention. Folks in Troy are a little worried that you guys might come after him to fill your coaching vacancy. What do you guys think?

I haven't heard anything, but I guess it's possible. I imagine he's definitely on the list somewhere.

I haven't heard anything, but I guess it's possible. I imagine he's definitely on the list somewhere.

I sent his name and bio in to the athletic department last week. I have no idea if they even read what I sent, but CBP (another CBP at UT), has been quite successful at both UAH and TU. You have no idea what "being successful at UAH" means, but it means the guy can really recruit and coach. Pierce lives and breathes baseball and would be a tremendous asset to the athletic department as a promoter of our program and a fund raiser.

Pierce coached at UAH(Alabama Huntsville) for a long time, including my first year or two there. Nice guy, great coach. Our baseball team was awesome when he was there. he would be a great pick up.

I heard that Pierce was at UT yesterday for an interview. If nothing else, I like the fact tha Hamilton seems to be looking at a lot of prospects. Pierce would be a good one IMO.

heard that Todd Raleigh from western carolina was in on Monday to interview as well....anyone, anyone? :shades:

VN Store

Back