Trooper Taylor

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
From the KNS today..

-----
Burnett and the defense appeared to get irked after Cedric Houston blazed through the middle of the defense while running backs coach Trooper Taylor taunted them with lyrics from "Rocky Top.''
-----

Sounds like Taylor is a pretty outspoken guy. I would have liked to see the look on Chavis's face when he did that.

I also heard that Taylor wore his cleats to practice.

I keep hearing good things about Trooper Taylor and how he is bringing a lot of energy to this team. I heard that he is very animated and at one point after a player made a big play Trooper went over and swiped the ball from him and emphaticly (sp?) spiked it on the ground. He may be really good for this team. Let's hope his energy is contagious.

Thanks for the correction. <_<

Speaking of our backs here is my quote of the day from the KNS:

Something else that happened: some big runs by UT&#39;s tailbacks.

Seniors Cedric Houston and Jabari Davis took advantage of a strong offensive line push during the limited scrimmage.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 20, 2004 1:33 PM
How can you "taunt" someone with the lyrics of ROCKY TOP??  :blink:

For some perspective, my friend from South Carolina explained it this way...Imagine if every time something good happened for your opponent, a 200 piece band broke out into "Blame it on the Rain" by Milli Vanilli. :eek:

Originally posted by GAVol+Mar 25, 2004 2:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Mar 25, 2004 2:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Mar 20, 2004 1:33 PM
How can you "taunt" someone with the lyrics of ROCKY TOP??  :blink:

For some perspective, my friend from South Carolina explained it this way...Imagine if every time something good happened for your opponent, a 200 piece band broke out into "Blame it on the Rain" by Milli Vanilli. :eek: [/quote]
That post reminds me of the 2002 UF game.

Sigh.

VN Store

Back