Trigger me thread

tenor.gif

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
So I was telling some folks today there's this movie, I think it's Flood Water or World of Floods or something and maybe it was directed by Michael Moore and is one of those disaster movies and had that dude in it who played Robin Hood, not Errol Flynn, but the guy reminds most folks of Errol Flynn, except the guy in the water movie did another movie that had cowboys or maybe swashbuckling pirates in it. I can't think of his name. I'm pretty sure it's not Dustin Hoffman or Dudley Moore., though.

I figure one of you can help @Souce @theFallGuy @Orangeredblooded @rocytop2624 @hmanvolfan @malinoisvol @joevol33 @BigO95 @NEVolFan @PEPPERJAX @Vjcvette @volfanbill @NorCalVol67 @Danl @95 Vol Alum@82_VOL_83

Last edited:
So I was telling some folks today there's this movie, I think it's Flood Water or World of Floods or something and maybe it was directed by Michael Moore and is one of those disaster movies and had that dude in it who played Robin Hood, not Errol Flynn, but the guy reminds most folks of Errol Flynn, except the guy in the water movie did another movie that had cowboys or maybe swashbuckling pirates in it. I can't think of his name. I'm pretty sure it's not Dustin Hoffman or Dudley Moore., though.

I figure one of you can help @Souce @theFallGuy @Orangeredblooded @rocytop2624 @hmanvolfan @malinoisvol @joevol33 @BigO95 @NEVolFan @PEPPERJAX @Vjcvette @volfanbill @NorCalVol67 @Danl @95 Vol Alum
Kelvin Lowcostner

Reactions: GordonC

I figure one of you can help @Souce @theFallGuy @Orangeredblooded @rocytop2624 @hmanvolfan @malinoisvol @joevol33 @BigO95 @NEVolFan @PEPPERJAX @Vjcvette @volfanbill @NorCalVol67 @Danl @95 Vol Alum
Kinda sounds lije Debbie does Dallas

Reactions: GordonC

Moby Dick?

Reactions: Souce and GordonC

VN Store

Back