Tribute to Pat and the Lady Vols

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I am sure some will say that Geno has Pat's number and is a better coach but I think tonight proved otherwise. Pat Summit took a much less talented team to the championship game and gave UConn a respectable showing.

My hat goes off to the Lady Vols for their great effort tonight.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well guys, all I can say is I had a kick a$$ time last night!!!!!!!!! Of course I wished for a better outcome. They still deserve props for making it that far again! :clap: Congrats girls and thank god for Zolman! If it wasnt for her, we would have had nothing!!! :bow: Cant wait to see her next year!

I've heard rumblings that Pat has "lost her edge," but I don't think that's the case. She took this year's team far futher than anyone could have expected, especially without a true point guard. She deserves virtually every 'coach of the year' award out there.

Zolman is HUGE - I think she's the best pure shooter I've seen in college basketball and she did a great job playing both shooting and point guard positions the second half of the season.

My thanks go out to Pat Summitt, her staff, and especially the team for playing their hearts out each and every night... We can look at our men's basketball and football teams as examples of teams that don't 'show up' for every single game and that just makes the Lady Vols accomplishments even more impressive.

Zolman is my favorite player on the team. I love the way she plays.

VN Store

Back