Tri-cities board members PSA

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
If you are like me and 90% of the time listen to sports talk radio while driving, 640AM the sports monster is picking up the Erik Ainge show 10-noon. I realize with today's technology its easy to listen to it in your car anyway, but thought I would let everyone else know.

Side note, they are replacing the Pat McAfee show, which I really liked. I wonder if they were a bit too edgy for that station?

Too bad he’s not replacing Jim Rome... can’t stand that guy!
Rome was fine many years ago when his act was kind of a new thing. I can't believe his schtick is still going over today, though. That seems like an act with a shorter shelf life.

Rome was fine many years ago when his act was kind of a new thing. I can't believe his schtick is still going over today, though. That seems like an act with a shorter shelf life.

Remember him calling Jim Everett "Chrissy Everett"
Everett would have wiped Rome's A if they had not stopped it. Guys like him run their mouth and hide behind their daddy's leg when the fist come out.

Reactions: Remy
Still not convinced that wasn't staged.

If it was he is even a bigger douche , he denied it was staged
but I would'n't believe him either way or ever listen to him. He is a homer for himself I hear his voice and change the dial.
He's the guy that can give it but never takes it.

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back