Trey Wallace: Spring Practice Suspended

They are expecting things to level out and get better on into april. I think things will get better in a few months. Nobody knows for sure but there no reason to think worst case scenario, folks are freakin out in general way to much as it is. There is no reason for a all out panic, the elderly and persons with pre existing conditions should avoid crowds and wash hands and keep good hygiene. Something that should be done everyday by all people. I expect football season to be a full go. I expect Baseball to start 2-4 weeks behind schedule. This country is much more prepared than others and we certainly are taking this much more seriously than previous pandamics even if this one is not overall as deadly as the previous one it appears. GBO!
Go out and try to get tested and see how serious were taking it. You either wont be allowed to get tested because you arent sick enough or it's going to cost around $1500. The president was calling it a hoax a couple of weeks ago. You're kidding yourself.

If you weren’t worried before, you should be now....

About players getting into trouble.
True.

I'm all for being cautious. But keeping the athletes in the dorms and on the practice field is probably the safest thing you could do for them and for everyone else. They are more likely to spend time with an at risk population now than they would alone here on campus.

I think we should ask why we are doing this before everyone just follows the trend and cancels everything in your Google calendar.

And no, this isn't just me being salty about no O&W game. At least I don't think.

Go out and try to get tested and see how serious were taking it. You either wont be allowed to get tested because you arent sick enough or it's going to cost around $1500. The president was calling it a hoax a couple of weeks ago. You're kidding yourself.
Is it a highly contagious, fast spreading illness? Very likely. Is it going to kill everybody that catches it? Absolutely not

I'm lucky, one of my best friends is a physician, I spoke to her after doing a little research. The virus is an off-shoot of the Flu strands, attaching the raspatory system . . . People over the age of 70 with weakened immune systems are far more likely to parish, others with immune system issues and younger may require hospitalization to recover. Oddly, children under the age of 15, without pre-existing auto-immune issues, may contract the virus but do no show symptoms - fever, coughing, breathing, etc.

Between the idiots in the media and dumbass politicians have spun this issue out of control, people are panic buying - try to buy toilet paper, canned goods, etc. - because they haven't researched the virus (WebMD or other medical information web site) or haven't spoken to their health care provider to understand what the virus does and who it effects.

Canceling national tournaments, postponing the Masters, canceling the Houston Rodeo, delaying baseball season, etc. are kneejerk reactions that are further feeding the panic, a circular firing squad.

I will be so glad when all of this passes over and life becomes normal, we have baseball, softball, track & field and spring practice to get back to, and the freaking sooner the better!!

GBO

I'm lucky, one of my best friends is a physician, I spoke to her after doing a little research. The virus is an off-shoot of the Flu strands, attaching the raspatory system . . . People over the age of 70 with weakened immune systems are far more likely to parish, others with immune system issues and younger may require hospitalization to recover. Oddly, children under the age of 15, without pre-existing auto-immune issues, may contract the virus but do no show symptoms - fever, coughing, breathing, etc.

Between the idiots in the media and dumbass politicians have spun this issue out of control, people are panic buying - try to buy toilet paper, canned goods, etc. - because they haven't researched the virus (WebMD or other medical information web site) or haven't spoken to their health care provider to understand what the virus does and who it effects.

Canceling national tournaments, postponing the Masters, canceling the Houston Rodeo, delaying baseball season, etc. are kneejerk reactions that are further feeding the panic, a circular firing squad.

I will be so glad when all of this passes over and life becomes normal, we have baseball, softball, track & field and spring practice to get back to, and the freaking sooner the better!!

GBO

Hope your doctor friend is not who told you it is a type of flu, if so ,she is wrong.

GBO

Funny how that phone app types exactly what you say. And I agree. Those Older Americans with Other Health Issues are the reason we have to lose our SPORTS! UNFAIR!

This was a big Spring for JJ Peterson...
Kid just can't catch a break.

Bryson Eason here we come!

It was announced today that there will be no cost for testing.

GBO
Ever heard of “Firesale”, this is it at media’s best.

This is getting ridiculous

I think it's actually past that point now.

My school system in N GA cancelled everything this week. OK. But today they announced that some kids have no food for breakfast or lunch w/o school, so they're going to serve them lunchs. (I empathize with those kids & this aint @ that). So, they said schools will still serve breakfast / lunch to all the kids who come each day. Huh? We're keeping everyone seperated so as to not spread this virus. But, then we offer staff and kids to gather anyway to eat together. I'm having a hard time understanding what just happened.

I know it's hard to gather possibly no "spring practice "...cancelled or suspended...but other than the early enrollies not getting to practice but twice and some transfers..but looking back how big was it to get to a bowl game and extra 15 practice's then...just a thought...anyways hopefully everything gets back to normal sooner rather than later...

VN Store

Back