Trey wallace said Holly may be announced

Magic8Vol

Trey wallace just did a live broadcast from Columbus & mentioned he is hearing Holly may be announced as early as Monday. Also said there are rumblings about Arkansas head coach as replacement

Edit: Trey's comment on the Arkansas replacement was referring to the mens team hiring a new coach.
He said the announcement regarding Holly's future could come as early as Monday.

Last edited:
Trey wallace just did a live broadcast from Columbus & mentioned he is hearing Holly may be announced as early as Monday. Also said there are rumblings about Arkansas head coach as replacement
The Arkansas coach left a really good situation as The Washington head coach to go home to Arkansas.......I don't see him leaving especially just after 2 seasons.

His mouth to God's ear! These coaches should be interviewed by Phil Fulmer when the time comes.

Jeff Walz Louisville
Scott Rueck Oregon State
Vic Schaefer Miss State
Wes Moore NCSU
Katie Meier Miami
Kelly Graves Oregon
Tina Langley Rice
Quentin Hillsman Syracuse
Gail Goestenkors assistant coach Indiana Fever
Kim Barnes-Arico Michigan
Jose Fernandez South Florida
Nikki Fargas LSU

Last edited:
The Arkansas coach left a really good situation as The Washington head coach to go home to Arkansas.......I don't see him leaving especially just after 2 seasons.

U don't see him coming, how do u know that well? always rumor with coaching and the first thing they say is our no that's not true "I'm not going anywhere" minute later they gone.. u don't speak for a coach.

Reactions: feathersax

Well, he left Washington after his best players had gratuated and the cupboard was bare. He’d be walking into a much better situation at Tennessee where he could win right away.

I just watched Trey's broadcast and he was talking about Arkansas's Men's basketball coach Mike Anderson possibly getting bought out. He never mentioned anything about Arkansas's women's coach being a candidate for our job.

I just watched Trey's broadcast and he was talking about Arkansas's Men's basketball coach Mike Anderson possibly getting bought out. He never mentioned anything about Arkansas's women's coach being a candidate for our job.
Your right. It was in the same sentence with Holly being out & I assumed that anderson was the womens coach. My apologies!

Arkansas don`t play any defense and the Lady Vols don`t have the shooters to play that style of offense.

His mouth to God's ear! These coaches should be interviewed by Phil Fulmer when the time comes.

Jeff Walz Louisville
Scott Rueck Oregon State
Vic Schaefer Miss State
Wes Moore NCSU
Katie Meier Miami
Kelly Graves Oregon
Tina Langley Rice
Nikki Fargas LSU

Walz would be my 1st & 2nd choice. Would take some big $ since I believe he is from Louisville

Looks like something may be going down Monday with Holly. She is resigning to take a job in the AD is the rumor so we'll see what actually happens.
It could be an earth shaking Monday.;) I hope a change is made because the Tennessee women's basketball program deserves a hell of a lot better!:)

Jeff Walz Louisville
Scott Rueck Oregon State
Vic Schaefer Miss State
Wes Moore NCSU
Katie Meier Miami
Kelly Graves Oregon
Tina Langley Rice
Nikki Fargas LSU
Don't see Kelly Jolly Harper on the list

Jeff Walz Louisville
Scott Rueck Oregon State
Vic Schaefer Miss State
Wes Moore NCSU
Katie Meier Miami
Kelly Graves Oregon
Tina Langley Rice
Nikki Fargas LSU

so, just about anybody with a pulse...:D...well, we'll see if a decision was actually made by Coach/AD Fulmer to let Holly go...if so, should be interesting how it is transpires...these things must be handled delicately...and,

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: T_Vol376

VN Store

Back