Trey wallace said Holly may be announced

That was

That was 6 years ago. Her team is still playing now in ncaa tournament, and she is this year’s Coach of the Year in her conference.
Stop the homerism and realize that it will take someone outside of Pat's coaching sphere to turn this around. Stop living in the past and look forward to the future with a PROVEN head coach who knows how to adjust and how to WIN!!!

I would be perfectly fine with Moore
Wes Moore did one hell of a job at UT Chattanooga with that ladies program. He averaged maybe 1-2 losses a year if that. Now he’s at East Carolina. I wonder if he got a call gauging interest would he say yes??? If he were hired I bet you the LV would be back in the FF if not the NC game in 2 years....

Wes Moore did one hell of a job at UT Chattanooga with that ladies program. He averaged maybe 1-2 losses a year if that. Now he’s at East Carolina. I wonder if he got a call gauging interest would he say yes??? If he were hired I bet you the LV would be back in the FF if not the NC game in 2 years....
How did his East Carolina team fare this year?

Wes Moore is at N.C. State - and has been for several years now. If not Walz, he's my target.

I think Wes Moore may be more of a culture match for UT and the Lady Vols than the Louisville coach.

Uhh, no. Moore's career record at UTC was 358-113, which averaged 7.5 losses/yr. He is now the HC at NC State where he is in his 6th year, made the Sweet Sixteen last year, and is currently in the second round as a 3-seed. I agree he's a very good coach who's worth a look for Tenn, but please don't just make up stuff to support your position.

Reactions: Coach Jumper
Reporter & Show Host
Fox Sports Knoxville
Tennessee Athletic Director Phillip Fulmer ultimately informed Holly following the first round NCAA Tournament loss to UCLA that she will be let go as head coach of the Lady Vols Program. The program will be searching for its third head coach in the modern era of Women's basketball. Local Tv Knoxville

Yeah he was the HC when I was in college and grad school there, and he was courted by several other schools to step up and always stayed true to UTC until the right job came along. I think he would do great and stay around long term as well. Provided he doesn't magically start to suck as a coach... lol But all that said, I'd rather have Walz at this point if he's a legit option

VN Store

Back