Trey Smith: you're in my 1st round

Hallie

My 2nd favorite team.. go Chiefs .. go Trey .. you deserve it .. thank you for your time with our Vols and you character , guts and perseverance .. what a great example to follow.. good luck.

VolDaddy61

I was praying the Titans grabbed Him, Trey is damn near a first round pick off His character alone !! I'm sure he'll turn this "tragedy" into a triumph. He's the one guy in this draft I wouldn't bet against.

Last edited:

Orange Raid

Most teams have legitimate concerns about his blocking skills and technique. Love the Vols, but I’m. Ot drafting him anywhere near the 1st round if I’m in a NFL war room.

njvols

Not to sound harsh but a lot of teams may feel that he's a potential physical liability with his condition. I'm sure his draft stock has nothing to do with this ability on the field.
I'm a giants fan, and the giants had OL priority on their board. I thought w/ Pruitt being on Giants, with insider information, they'd have taken him round 4, and then their 2 picks in round 6, before the Chiefs. Very curious, to me.

London Vol

I'm a giants fan, and the giants had OL priority on their board. I thought w/ Pruitt being on Giants, with insider information, they'd have taken him round 4, and then their 2 picks in round 6, before the Chiefs. Very curious, to me.
I actually thought the same. if Pruitt didn't understand how good Trey was then his judgement was even worst than I imagined.

USAFgolferVol

Agree. While I no longer follow the NFL, Trey Smith will be a star IMO. Besides sheer talent, his intangibles (determination, integrity, will to win, etc.) are off the charts. Some team is going to get a bargain with this fine young man.:cool:
He's not one of the 20 best offensive lineman to have played here. Legend? LOL. Good? Yes

Titan&Volfan4life

My 1 prayer for him is that he gets and always stays 100% healthy!!!

The 1 FACT that we all know is that if he stays 100% healthy that with his dedication, motivation and work ethics he'll make himself into a pro bowler and the next FACT is that when his 2nd contract comes around some team will have to pay him the BIG $$$$ he's worked for and deserves.

You'll always be respected and loved at our UT brother!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

white65

I was praying the Titans grabbed Him, Trey is damn near a first round pick off His character alone !! I'm sure he'll turn this "tragedy" into a triumph. He's the one guy in this draft I wouldn't bet against.
Yah he's a champion of life!!!...Wait...Butch is that you?!?

VN Store

Sponsors