Trey Smith wins Jason Witten Man of Year Award

Keep adding to the trophy case young man...also, add a couple of rings next year !!!

I've been a Vol fan for 65 years and never have I been more impressed with a player's ability and character than I have been with this super young man...We need more like him...
Amen, fellow old fart VFL.

If you haven't watched his speech....

We all know what a wonderful person Trey is but are continually blown away at the generosity and joy of life that is constantly on display by him. This kid is truly special and will do great things because it's the right thing to do and for only the joy it puts in his heart. Powerful speech.

2020: Witten Award!
2021: 1st OL to win the Heisman!
Followed by the Titans taking him in the first round of the draft, then becoming the first OL to be super bowl M.V.P. GBšŸŠ
I've been a Vol fan for 65 years and never have I been more impressed with a player's ability and character than I have been with this super young man...We need more like him...
I'm just blown away by him. There are not enough superlatives for Trey. He's the 1% of the 1%.

Am hoping that he can be a team (spirit) leader and get his fellow players to keep their heads on straight and fight like hell in the trenches. No doubt he has the right stuff.

Congratulations Trey..!!!!!
When we see those negative stories that pop up from time to time about college athletes...it's certainly refreshing to remember that there are also young people like Trey coming along to help mold America's future.
God Bless you, son.

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back