Trey Smith vs Reggie White

Trey Smith.
Freshman Trey Smith was as good as OL in the country.

Reggie blossomed late at UT and was only 265? I think. Grew to 295 in the NFL.

No disrespect to Trey, but Reggie would’ve probably sent him off on a stretcher. This is a laughable comparison.

I watched Reggie White throw 300 lb, all pro offensive linemen aside like they were nothing! I’m just saying, add another person in the mix and I’ll play the game. But I’m still taking the minister of defense, all day, everyday!
GBO!!
I lost a gambling one time when I bet against the packers with Brett Farve hurt…… Reggie White dominated the Vikings….. throwing everyone to the side and killing Warren Moon….. it was unreal watching those linemen being tossed into the air.

I love Trey and I believe he'll continue on to have a great NFL career as long as he remains healthy.

In this situation it's just not fair to Trey or anyone else because the Minister of the D was on another level compared to anyone.

RIP Reggie, we'll always love you.

VFL...GBO!!!
I still remember the moment I heard he died. It's weird how I felt like I'd lost someone, even though I'd never met him. He was one of the few athletes I looked up to like a kid does.

Reactions: HalfullVol
No Contest Reggie would toss Trey like a rag doll, We are talking aboiut the best defense's player in the history of the NFL, not a homer he was that good.

Reactions: Godfatha
To young to see Reggie in college but dear Lord im taking Reggie all day! The stories alone make me take Reggie. The guy is a legend! Took how long to break his record at UT? Also in a day where they didn't pass as much..

College Trey verse college Reggie

College Reggie of course. Now if you were to say trey at his best vs Reggie at his best? Still Reggie, but Trey might get more of an argument. College Trey at it happened was severely hampered by his health, and was not as dominate of a force as he should have been because of it.

If they were to face off at their college best, Trey might get the best of Reggie on a good day 30% of the time. But Reggie was too quick for him to contain. On most plays, Reggie is in the backfield before Trey can react.

Better question:

Antoine Davis and Charles McRae vs Reggie White.

Now that is a battle

VN Store

Back