Trey Smith ready to 'maul the hell out of people' with Cade Mays

Lulz, was it his opinions and beliefs that upset you, or the fact that he was so open about them? Or are you mad because you think people are getting more sleep than you because they're not so judgmental?

I don't give a rats ass if he's your favorite Vol or not, like I said, I'm just surprised this is coming from you.

Anyway, enjoy using the terrible homophobic racist on your video game. Lol
Never said it upset me. He just wasnt a good person. I'm going to sell him for training points now in Madden. Take that!

Never said it upset me. He just wasnt a good person. I'm going to sell him for training points now in Madden. Take that!
No no no, that's not how it works. Im using the bible as an excuse so I can sleep at night, and you're mad about it. Forget where you are?

Not trying to preach here, but there is no "waiver" for UGA to sign. Kirby has nothing to do with this. The portal was designed to keep the coaches out of it.

The Compliance office from UGA has 48 hours to put the student athlete (SA) in the Transfer portal once they request it, which allows other institutions to make contact with the SA. They SA does not have to inform the old coach to do this. From there, it's all on the compliance office of the new school to do the paperwork for the NCAA to approve or reject. The old school can also submit paperwork, through the compliance office, to add details.

Waiver is a poor descriptor. I may be wrong, but when the previous coach/school offer support for the transfer, the NCAA usually rubber stamps it. When that support is withheld, it's not favorable. Think Harbaugh/Solomon.

Ever just consider the fact that Reggie just wasn't very smart and had zero political correctness? And didn't care what anybody thought about it? Doesn't make him a bad person.

This offensive line in 2020 has a chance to be the best line since the Clifton/Galbreath days.

VN Store

Back