Trey Smith Press Conference

think I'll just leave this here.

Trey stays....unfinished business to take care of....

GBO

Smith said the team’s improvement down the stretch didn’t impact his decision to return but that he “definitely wants to be a part of it.”
He went on to say the team has unfinished business after an 8-5 season. The Vols will have one of the longest winning streaks in the country to start 2020 after they won their last 6 games and seven of their last eight.

Awesome news!! Pruitt is recruiting amazing with this press conference, pulling another 5* transfer, and the momentum of the program. Best offensive line in years!

Yep, some good things going on up on The Hill.

Trey coming back. Hopefully Cade Mays gets that hardship pass. No reason we shouldn’t have one if the top run games in the nation next year. Well, if we can field a QB that other teams have to be concerned with.

Eric Gray for 2K next year.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
"He's leaving"
"He gone"
"I'm certain he's leaving"
"Guarantee he leaves"

image.png

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Trey,

If you come back for one more season and up losing an NFL career over it, all of volunteer nation promises to buy from your restaurant/cardealership/insurancecompany/whatever for the rest of their lives.

I plan to keep this promise. If something happens to him, I solemnly swear to buy for life whatever product he ends up selling. If he opens a foot massage shop in Kalamazoo, I'll gift someone in his area a lifetime gift certificate.

He is risking a lot.

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
Congratulations! Just doesn't have the same ring to it though. 🤣😂🤣😂
Huh? Do you seriously think because I didn’t think he was coming back that I’m not thrilled he is? This is the kind of ridiculous stalking that drives me crazy.
Why in the hell would I congratulate him?

Reactions: volmanbill
Huh? Do you seriously think because I didn’t think he was coming back that I’m not thrilled he is? This is the kind of ridiculous stalking that drives me crazy.
Why in the hell would I congratulate him?
Well, for graduating in May of course😁

VN Store

Back