Trey Smith Press Conference

WHY would you have a press conference just to get everyone worked up and then DISAPPOINT them? Most kids that turn pro just let the media guy know and they put a press release out. I wouldn't want to stand up there with a bunch of people HOPING I come back and then disappoint them.
Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.
see Tua

There are times when you feel like we're all together in the same virtual space. Even more than during games, when we're split between in-stadium and in-living rooms. Like all of VolNation crowd are sitting around the same radio or TV set.

This is one of those times. It's kinda tingly.

Go Vols!

If this young man comes back, you know we have to do whatever it takes to help him succeed in life, right? I mean we should help him either way and I believe we will, but if he returns....

There are times when you feel like we're all together in the same virtual space. Even more than during games, when we're split between in-stadium and in-living rooms. Like all of VolNation crowd are sitting around the same radio or TV set.

Go Vols!
I agree but he’s staying at UT .

I

Go Vols!
I agree but he’s leaving for the shield

Imma go back and quote one of the above at 115 pm . Never could figure how to bet the over and the under in Vegas to be a winner but here on volnation we are all winners lol.

It's funny reading people's reactions and how much they differ.

Poster A: "Why have a press conference if you're staying? Just release a statement! Clearly he is leaving."

Poster B: "Why have a press conference if you're leaving? Clearly he doesn't want to let the fans down. This press conference means he is staying."

Just last year Grant Williams had a press conference to announce he was leaving. So it could be either. Just funny seeing everyone's vastly different reactions.

VN Store

Back