Trey Smith named SEC Co-Offensive lineman of the week

Not bad for a youngster who has a significant number in our fan base who promoted the idea "he will never play another down of football ever again" OR "he will never find a doctor to release him to play football ever again" two years in a row. Congrats Trey, proud of you and proud for you and what you've been able to accomplish!! GBO!!

They both
Wright is the one who deserved this accolade.
They both played well.Both were mauling folks.The guy that I am most happy about is Morris. I had no idea he would be as aggressive as he is.He is constantly down field cleaning the pile up.

Congratulations big guy! Making a comeback big time! This is the way I pictured you, ALWAYS!!!👍👍👍💥💥😎

It couldn't happen to a more deserving, nicer young man than, Trey Smith.....God Speed Trey Smith and thanks for choosing Tennessee
Go Vols

Last edited:
Not bad for a youngster who has a significant number in our fan base who promoted the idea "he will never play another down of football ever again" OR "he will never find a doctor to release him to play football ever again" two years in a row. Congrats Trey, proud of you and proud for you and what you've been able to accomplish!! GBO!!

How about an Open Letter to Trey Smith from the great Dave Hooker? :rolleyes:

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back