Trevon Running it Back

PlanetVolunteer

He may not have the desired foot speed, but he was starting for a reason.

We would be worse without him.

I feel pretty good about only losing one DB. We are going to add more. Going to have more depth and experience next year than we did this year pretty much across the board. Guys like Flowers, Burrell and McCullough will get better too.

Indianavfl

Hopefully Flowers makes a big jump between year 4 and 5. We need better play at the other safety position too. McCullough was very bad as was Burrell. Hoping this off season results in a transformation for many of our defensive players

MemphisVol3

Yeah I don't think speed is a problem with Flowers. Maybe he just still needs to continue to learn that position in that scheme. In my opinion, he was better on the year than Tank. But Burrell kept getting exposed.

Carp

Glad to have him back. Seems like he could probably benefit from a healthy full season in the same system.

I have to say that it's very encouraging to see so many players returning. That means they believe in the coaches. Great sign for things to come, imo.

orangebloodgmc

Hopefully Flowers makes a big jump between year 4 and 5. We need better play at the other safety position too. McCullough was very bad as was Burrell. Hoping this off season results in a transformation for many of our defensive players
There is hope for them to improve. Theo had his best season in his final year.

VN Store