Travis Henry’s National Championship Ring

Every generation thinks the next generation is the worst. Nothing new.

I think the biggest problem is social media has given idiots the ability to congregate instantly and reinforce stupid ideas.

Sir, I do not know you. With that being said I would like to congratulate you with the internet trophy of the day. I hope this makes you feel amazing. I would go to that bar at this very moment and have a drink with you. If I knew where you were or what bar you would visit. I would happily go there and buy you a couple of rounds.

Last edited:
Sir, I do not know you. With that being said I would like to congratulate you with the internet trophy of the day. I hope this makes you feel amazing. I would go have to the bar at this very moment and have a drink. If knew where you were or what bar you would visit I would happily go there and buy you a couple of rounds.

Please tell us that you took an Uber home...

Reactions: volfannbama
Sir, I do not know you. With that being said I would like to congratulate you with the internet trophy of the day. I hope this makes you feel amazing. I would go to that bar at this very moment and have a drink with you. If I knew where you were or what bar you would visit. I would happily go there and buy you a couple of rounds.
Ok.....uhm......thanks?

I can't even imagine UT going through another 4 year stretch with a 45-5 record. It's been too long.
Yeah, we thought it would never end at the time too, like the Bammers right now. Crazy thing is 3 of those 5 losses were to Florida, so we only won the division twice. Bad luck.

Last edited:
Reading the thread, it certainly seemed to me like you were targeting BowlBrother85, because you were commenting on a post that quoted his post. Additionally, your statement about his "(dis)honor" is telling. I think you're being a bit coy here.

It's be cool if some one with the cash like Fulmer would buy it and hold on to it for a while. Then give it back to him years down the road when he gets his life fixed and in order.

Perhaps VN could organize a GoFundMe for it and donate the proceeds to an orphanage.

Had a class with Travis Henry and I lost some faith in my alma mater because of his intellectual abilities. If you met him, his actions would not surprise you in the least as he was barely functional.

Reactions: maotai and FLVOL_79
Had a class with Travis Henry and I lost some faith in my alma mater because of his intellectual abilities. If you met him, his actions would not surprise you in the least as he was barely functional.
Sounds like the time I met Derrick Henry. Wasn't sure how they guy actually was able to breath and walk at the same time. The only football player I ever had class with was Tee Martin and he seemed to be on the level intellectually as football players go.

Reactions: volintheham
Both holier than thou people and people who are quick to criticize people for being holier than thou are annoying.

Accidentally spilling a glass of water on someone is a mistake. Having 11 kids with 10 different women and trafficking cocaine, all the while having the means to legitimately make a ton of money is, well...

A helluva party?

I still remember when he went over the top against Vanderbilt and landed squarely on his head in the endzone. He laid there for several minutes. His mom was even on the field. I thought for sure his neck was broken. Thankfully, he finally got up and hobbled off the field.

I wished he could have received some good counsel/advice before he left UT. He needed a mentor/"big-brother" type of guy to help him stay clear of the mine-field that is big-money-made from humble origins.

I suspect TH got some counseling and mentoring after he arrived at UT, and the NFL provides some as well. I mentor young men who don't have fathers in their lives, and I can tell you that no matter how much counseling, advice, mentoring, some kids just don't change, particularly after they are 14-15 yrs. old. Sad but true.

I suspect TH got some counseling and mentoring after he arrived at UT, and the NFL provides some as well. I mentor young men who don't have fathers in their lives, and I can tell you that no matter how much counseling, advice, mentoring, some kids just don't change, particularly after they are 14-15 yrs. old. Sad but true.
But hopefully you are getting through to at least some of them. Help all you can LA Vol. it’s noble work.

Reactions: gnm53108
I still remember when he went over the top against Vanderbilt and landed squarely on his head in the endzone. He laid there for several minutes. His mom was even on the field. I thought for sure his neck was broken. Thankfully, he finally got up and hobbled off the field.

I wished he could have received some good counsel/advice before he left UT. He needed a mentor/"big-brother" type of guy to help him stay clear of the mine-field that is big-money-made from humble origins.

But...but.....but His coach was Fulmer!

VN Store

Back