Travis Ford (Rumor) to UK?

Regardless of your thoughts on Eddie, I can assure you that the staff of assistants that Travis has assembled at OSU are worse. It is unimaginable to me that his current harem of helper monkeys will not land him and his program in the NCAA penalty box.

I know Travis only socially and therefore wouldn't comment on his character, as I don't know it that well. There is something to be said, however, for the company you keep, and in his case, it is hard to imagine it being any worse.
I'll take Butch Pierre on my staff anytime.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I should have been more specific. I was referring to one guy in particular, also from the Western part of Kentucky.
I figured that was the case. Your assessment of that individual is 100% correct.

I figured that was the case. Your assessment of that individual is 100% correct.

I knew him very well at one time. I really don't have the adjectives to correctly describe my opinion of his character, and his history at programs from highschool to NAIA to D1 only serves to validate my assessment.

It only takes one bad apple on a staff to ruin a program. He is a bad apple.

I knew him very well at one time. I really don't have the adjectives to correctly describe my opinion of his character, and his history at programs from highschool to NAIA to D1 only serves to validate my assessment.

It only takes one bad apple on a staff to ruin a program. He is a bad apple.
With the exception of Pierre, there's nobody on that bench wearing a suit I would keep my wallet in my back pocket around.

well i think we can stick a fork in billy G after today. who do you think will be there next head coach.

well i think we can stick a fork in billy G after today. who do you think will be there next head coach.

Losing today should have no impact. An LSU team that was better than UK all year, including the last time they met, was better than them today.

Do you even watch basketball? LSU is the best team in the SEC, and UK played them tough. If BCG is let go because of this game, then UK's athletic department is even more mentally impaired than I originally thought.

Do you even watch basketball? LSU is the best team in the SEC, and UK played them tough. If BCG is let go because of this game, then UK's athletic department is even more mentally impaired than I originally thought.

i watch plenty of basketball. i'll go on record in saying more than you. the president of UK is calling billy out. the team didn't get better as the year went on and he has lost the fan base. add one and one together and billy is on his way out. the only part i agree with you is that lsu is a better team. it just wont be that game that will determine if he is let go. it is a number of things, in my opinion he is already gone just not been informed. i know some boosters in lexington and he is not in good standing.

Losing today should have no impact. An LSU team that was better than UK all year, including the last time they met, was better than them today.

i agree with that. them missing the tourny and not getting along with the pres is going to cost him his job, and he really don't seem to care in his interviews.

Ford might not be an upgrade, but they will probably give Gillispie another year. They may try to get Donovan--he talked to UK a couple of years ago.

Ford might not be an upgrade, but they will probably give Gillispie another year. They may try to get Donovan--he talked to UK a couple of years ago.

i don't think they are going to be happy unless they get ricky p back which isn't going to happen. they just got to spoiled.

i watch plenty of basketball. i'll go on record in saying more than you. the president of UK is calling billy out. the team didn't get better as the year went on and he has lost the fan base. add one and one together and billy is on his way out. the only part i agree with you is that lsu is a better team. it just wont be that game that will determine if he is let go. it is a number of things, in my opinion he is already gone just not been informed. i know some boosters in lexington and he is not in good standing.

Thought you were implying that the LSU loss will break him as head coach.

I agree with you... those UK fans aren't going to put up with him for long.

VN Store

Back