Travis Ford (Rumor) to UK?

Volfan_TrappedN_KY

I got a really good inside source with UK basketball, that says Travis Ford may be next in line after BCG. Seems is if the UK boosters are not happy with BCG and want to look into Travis. My source is someone very close to Travis Ford, and a legendary KY H.S. basketball coach. Who is currently an assistant @ a florida H.S. where KY is trying to recruit a player.

Hat your thoughts on this?

Cotton *cough* I think you know who I'm talking about.
Trigg Co. Ring a bell... or Orlandus Hill

I got a really good inside source with UK basketball, that says Travis Ford may be next in line after BCG. Seems is if the UK boosters are not happy with BCG and want to look into Travis. My source is someone very close to Travis Ford, and a legendary KY H.S. basketball coach. Who is currently an assistant @ a florida H.S. where KY is trying to recruit a player.

Hat your thoughts on this?

Cotton *cough* I think you know who I'm talking about.
Trigg Co. Ring a bell... or Orlandus Hill
You forgot to mention that Ford's father is one of the biggest pieces of trash to ever walk the face of the earth. I hope and pray Travis Ford ends up in Lexington at some point. The only hire that could make me happier would be John Pelphrey.

Hat, you think Pelphrey is that bad? His team has definately underperformed this year.

My brother is married to a girl from Pikeville KY and her family is big supporters of the program. They havn't said anything about Ford. But I have also heard that rumor.

His dad is an ASS. And the only reason he would even be considered at UK right now is the fact that he played there. IMO FORD is not that good of a coach yet. I would rather see Pelphrey or Horn but not sure they are ready either. At least Horn has had some success at WKU.

Barnhart has to get the next hire right or he is gone.

Horn knows a shooter from LYON CO when he sees one. LOL

I am not sure CBG is gone but with 3 teams from the state of KY (guessing that WKU will win there tourny) in the NCAA and UK is not going to be one of them that might push the boosters/school over the edge.

It'll be absolutely stupid if they fire him so quickly. If you don't have enough faith in a guy to give him a chance to fully stock a team with his own players, then why hire him?

I wish Kentucky would lure Donovan to Lexington. Then at least we know we'd beat Kentucky all the time.

You forgot to mention that Ford's father is one of the biggest pieces of trash to ever walk the face of the earth. I hope and pray Travis Ford ends up in Lexington at some point. The only hire that could make me happier would be John Pelphrey.

:hi: :eek:lol:

Regardless of your thoughts on Eddie, I can assure you that the staff of assistants that Travis has assembled at OSU are worse. It is unimaginable to me that his current harem of helper monkeys will not land him and his program in the NCAA penalty box.

I know Travis only socially and therefore wouldn't comment on his character, as I don't know it that well. There is something to be said, however, for the company you keep, and in his case, it is hard to imagine it being any worse.

Post Script--that being said, I would be extremely happy to see him at UK. The most likely scenario has him leading them to multiple NITs followed by a Sutton-esque period of probation.

My brother is married to a girl from Pikeville KY and her family is big supporters of the program. They havn't said anything about Ford. But I have also heard that rumor.

His dad is an ASS. And the only reason he would even be considered at UK right now is the fact that he played there. IMO FORD is not that good of a coach yet. I would rather see Pelphrey or Horn but not sure they are ready either. At least Horn has had some success at WKU.

Barnhart has to get the next hire right or he is gone.

Horn knows a shooter from LYON CO when he sees one. LOL

Ty Rodgers...he lived down the street from me. I live in Lyon Co now

Regardless of your thoughts on Eddie, I can assure you that the staff of assistants that Travis has assembled at OSU are worse. It is unimaginable to me that his current harem of helper monkeys will not land him and his program in the NCAA penalty box.

I know Travis only socially and therefore wouldn't comment on his character, as I don't know it that well. There is something to be said, however, for the company you keep, and in his case, it is hard to imagine it being any worse.

The thing is I dont see Travis leaving OSU...

remember what i said midway through the year when i sad he would be fired and alot of people said i was crazy. i have alot of family that live in kentucky and most dont even watch basketball because they realize they are going nowhere. it is either this year or next, but billy's fate is sealed. he is done.:rock:

whats the quick and dirty on fords father?

wasnt ford that guard that absolutely killed a wade houston UT team in the sec tourney?

whats the quick and dirty on fords father?

wasnt ford that guard that absolutely killed a wade houston UT team in the sec tourney?

i was wondering this myself. i remember ford, but dont remember his dad for anything. by the way kentucky is getting beat by ole miss. billy better be ready to pack, because he is gone.

Didn't Travis Ford get run off from Campbellsville University (Campbellsville College at the time) for "associating" with under-age co-eds while being coach???...

i was wondering this myself. i remember ford, but dont remember his dad for anything. by the way kentucky is getting beat by ole miss. billy better be ready to pack, because he is gone.

I think this may have been a bit premature.

That would mean we made it to Sunday, so, yes, I'd love another shot at them, especially if we could knock them out of the NCAAs.

VN Store

Back