Transgender Miss Universe Contestant Now Odds-On Favorite To Win, Has Message For Trump, World

How many people actually know someone that's a tranny?
giphy.gif

I’m betting transgender lesbian will be the next thing. Dude that wants to be a chic that bangs chics.

Reactions: joevol33
Why do you care if it's legal? Laws aren't always right. Blacks and whites were breaking the law not long ago in some places when bumping uglies. Still might be in some parts of Mississippi and Alabama. Also there are those sharia "laws".
I don't recognize sharia laws in the USA. If they want to do that **** in those **** hole countries they can have at it. I am more referring to age of consent.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
This is your modern day left people

"My identity is up here, not down here."

That's absurd. That means he can be Napoleon, president Obama, an antelope or a Martian. For that matter, he could be a Martian antelope Napoleon.

What is the distinction between social justice and mental illness? And how did the social justice movement gain the power to negate the laws of noncontradiction?

Well the adams apple is a dead give away. When is the last time you dated a girl that had a throat that looked like that?

"My identity is up here, not down here."

That's absurd. That means he can be Napoleon, president Obama, an antelope or a Martian. For that matter, he could be a Martian antelope Napoleon.

What is the distinction between social justice and mental illness? And how did the social justice movement gain the power to negate the laws of noncontradiction?

I think most can recognize this as a mental illness. Those that can’t probally suffer from one themsmelsves in which case liberalism could be an assumed mental illness.

Reactions: tumscalcium

VN Store

Back