Transgender Miss Universe Contestant Now Odds-On Favorite To Win, Has Message For Trump, World

Conservatives spend an inordinate amount of time objecting to things that do not affect them. Who is screwing who and who used to be a man or a woman. I don't get the whole transgender thing, but I think respecting their wishes and not discriminating against them are good things. I do have a friend that had two lovely daughters. One extremely successful and happy in school and the other very dark and unsuccessful in school. The "dark" child has been in therapy from the age of 5 until about 15. She decided at age 14 she was a boy. She transitioned (no surgery, but hormone therapy) he is now 17 and has maintained a near perfect GPA, has stopped going to therapy and seems to be a well adjusted happy young man. He has an academic scholarship offer to UF. I don't get it, but he doesn't seem like he needs help.

Liberals, at least in the recent past, have always seemed to have a corner on the angry hateful/spiteful side of politics. In the last year, conservatives seem to be the ones spreading hate/spite.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Conservatives spend an inordinate amount of time objecting to things that do not affect them. Who is screwing who and who used to be a man or a woman. I don't get the whole transgender thing, but I think respecting their wishes and not discriminating against them are good things. I do have a friend that had two lovely daughters. One extremely successful and happy in school and the other very dark and unsuccessful in school. The "dark" child has been in therapy from the age of 5 until about 15. She decided at age 14 she was a boy. She transitioned (no surgery, but hormone therapy) he is now 17 and has maintained a near perfect GPA, has stopped going to therapy and seems to be a well adjusted happy young man. He has an academic scholarship offer to UF. I don't get it, but he doesn't seem like he needs help.

Liberals, at least in the recent past, have always seemed to have a corner on the angry hateful/spiteful side of politics. In the last year, conservatives seem to be the ones spreading hate/spite.

That’s good that the dark child found a way to cope with life , it’s a struggle all it’s on without feeling you are different . Now for that first part about conservatives spending all that time worrying about things that don’t affect them and who’s screwing who...you didn’t happen to catch any CNN or MSNBC any this past year I guess . There was this one chick and her lawyer on them all the time I think her name was stormy .

You seem to also live in the alternate reality of Huffland.

I would think the bikini portion of the contest would be the WTF moment of the evening. Nothing like a big ole hairy fruit basket "down there" that screams pageant winner!

It's threads like this that make me VERY VERY glad to be a married old fart, and not in the singles scene anymore. The 90's single scene was still reasonably normal, and you didn't have to worry about all this gender confusion and anatomical transformation.

Has anyone ever asked or polled trannies if they thought their sexual deception was fair or honest to any potential hetero males they've pursued? I mean, this has to come back to an integrity and honesty thing doesn't it? Where's the protection out there for hetero men that may stumble onto these "traps" in the singles scene? The thought of getting to second base with what you thought was a chick and then discovering "the package" just reeks of injustice.

You seem to also live in the alternate reality of Huffland.
giphy.gif

Not a he, just the "male" side of a truly lesbian couple waiting to happen. This is an instance of truly being attracted to the other sex. I personally believe a small fraction of the population. She is still genetically a female though. That can never change.

It's threads like this that make me VERY VERY glad to be a married old fart, and not in the singles scene anymore. The 90's single scene was still reasonably normal, and you didn't have to worry about all this gender confusion and anatomical transformation.

Has anyone ever asked or polled trannies if they thought their sexual deception was fair or honest to any potential hetero males they've pursued? I mean, this has to come back to an integrity and honesty thing doesn't it? Where's the protection out there for hetero men that may stumble onto these "traps" in the singles scene? The thought of getting to second base with what you thought was a chick and then discovering "the package" just reeks of injustice.

It's brave of you to recount such traumatic events. We're here for you, brother!

How can anyone call this "normal"?

FTR, I don't hate trannies, but what I do hate is how they're being enabled and portrayed by the modern left as "normal".

The whole "transgender" thing is very different from being straight or gay. I know this isn't PC, but they need psychiatric help.
I agree with this to a point, but not for the reason that you believe what you wrote is true.. I do agree that it is not 'normal' because if it were there would be far more people having gender reassignment surgery. I think that it far from normal and is in fact quite rare. For that reason, they might need psychiatric help to deal with the world around them. The leftists just need another cause to vilify the right, and since this is a controversial issue, and can generate tears and pity it is tailor made for them to get behind. Personally I cannot imagine the torture of knowing... believing down to your very soul that you are in the wrong body. And then being ostracized by a huge portion of the world around you.

He apparently needed help at one point. Just because he did at some point doesn't mean he will need it forever. As you said he is adjusted. What I find interesting is that you said he 'decided' at age 14 he was a boy. That is proof that you don't get it. I'm not taking up the cause here, I just think I understand it.

I personally don't care who screws who as long as it's legal. I just don't want to pay for YOUR life choices or YOUR mistakes.

Reactions: malinoisvol

No it’s libs that spend an inordinate amount of time trying to force these mental issues as normalcy. Conservatives accept that these people can do what they want to be happy but it’s not normal.

No it’s libs that spend an inordinate amount of time trying to force these mental issues as normalcy. Conservatives accept that these people can do what they want to be happy but it’s not normal.

Like they accepted gay marriage, interracial marriage, allowing muslims to hold office etc. A rather large faction of conservatives continually try to force their religious beliefs upon others.

Like they accepted gay marriage, interracial marriage, allowing muslims to hold office etc. A rather large faction of conservatives continually try to force their religious beliefs upon others.
you know everyone does this right. Its not just secluded to religion either. that's all voting does to, is telling someone else how they should live on any number of contentious issues that go against many individuals beliefs.

This is the prototypical left-wing fallacy. Because I disagree with someone's lifestyle doesn't mean I hate them as a person.

If anything, wanting trannies to have psychiatric help is anything but hateful.

I know a FA that has actually had the surgery.
I assume FA = Flight Attendant. I used to fly quite frequently but thankfully that slowed down about 10 years ago when the economy went to crap and stopped altogether when I retired this year. In my exposure to several thousand flight attendants over the years that probably 90% of the guys were gay so your observation doesn't really surprise me.

I assume FA = Flight Attendant. I used to fly quite frequently but thankfully that slowed down about 10 years ago when the economy went to crap and stopped altogether when I retired this year. In my exposure to several thousand flight attendants over the years that probably 90% of the guys were gay so your observation doesn't really surprise me.
Yes. Sorry. FA is Flight Attendant. When I brief them for the flight I always call the (females) stewardesses. It gets a chuckle. I am expecting any time to get written up over it though. There is an unusually high number of gay males in the industry, but 90% (and I know you WAG'd that) is probably high by quite a bit.

Yep.

I assumed the FA thing too, after running everything I could think of through my brain.

This is the prototypical left-wing fallacy. Because I disagree with someone's lifestyle doesn't mean I hate them as a person.

If anything, wanting trannies to have psychiatric help is anything but hateful.

I think people who believe in talking angels are possibly schizophrenic but I don't express that because I recognize it as a product of my own ignorance.

VN Store

Back