Transgender athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start by saying live your life however you choose to. Having said that men have absolutely no business playing all female sports. It creates a huge advantage from a lot of different angles. I understand we live in a PC world where all should be fair game but come on at the end of the day they just want an easy way to a trophy. If they were worth a damn in sports they’d compete at the mens level.

Go ahead and torch me I know it’s coming...
Just going to say that I agree. It will end up destroying opportunities for women athletes, with lost scholarships and the end of Title IX. This is what many really want. It's a PC agenda that is good for no one.

You have missed my points again and again.
If I missed your point it was because I didn't see one. All I see from you is someone unwilling or unequipped to discuss the only point in the topic. Should males be allowed to compete against females?

Reactions: Dube
For me when it comes to athletics, fairness in competition trumps inclusivity every time. Look at the photo and tell me that it's a level playing field - 3 Connecticut female athletes file federal discrimination complaint over transgender competition
I agree with you brassie! A former coach in Connecticut until I got sick. I feel bad for these young ladies! It just isn't right! In high school I was a 6'1" 210 point guard and one of the males is bigger than I was at 6'2 216 lbs! The CIAC runs high school sports in CT. The NCAA is perfect compared them! They can't win in the boys division! This is an embarrassment for all of our members of the Connecticut High School Coaches Association in Connecticut!

The conversation has nothing to do with homophobia or transphobia. It is about the inherent unfairness when biological males are allowed to compete against females. We should not try to deflect from the point by attempting to conflate the two.
It is unfair to all real female athletes in Connecticut!!! Brassie is absolutely right!!!

If I was coaching their track team. They would have been cut from the team! If they told me I had to let them on the team. They would Not compete in a meet or a game!!!

I saw a movie one time. The ringer with Johnny Knoxville, about a guy who pretended to have mental deficiencies, so he could compete in the special olympics.

same thing.

Reactions: gule
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back