Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

CagleMtnVol

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Release Date: June 9, 2023

Studio: Paramount Pictures

Directed by: Steven Capel Jr. (Creed 2)

Starring:

Reactions: Behr
I’ll be honest. I’ve yet to watch a single Transformers movie all the way through.

I’ll be honest. I’ve yet to watch a single Transformers movie all the way through.

Really? The first two were excellent.

The first one got some flak for Optimus Prime not being as tough and powerful as he should have been, so the second one gave us the epic fight scene in the woods to make up for it. That whole scene was phenomenal.

Really? The first two were excellent.

The first one got some flak for Optimus Prime not being as tough and powerful as he should have been, so the second one gave us the epic fight scene in the woods to make up for it. That whole scene was phenomenal.

I think I saw most of the second one back when it was on HBO when we used to watch live television. I never liked the way they looked or transformed with all the shards of metal flying around.

When they looked like the classic versions in the Bumblebee trailer I was interested but just never made time to actually watch it.

I think I saw most of the second one back when it was on HBO when we used to watch live television. I never liked the way they looked or transformed with all the shards of metal flying around.

When they looked like the classic versions in the Bumblebee trailer I was interested but just never made time to actually watch it.
The Bumblebee movie was really good. That’s worth checking out.

I'm probably going to skip seeing this in theater and wait until I can watch it in 4K.

I hate going to the theater. Last 3 movies I've seen in the theater was Maverick, Revenge of the Sith and a few good men.
I love going to my local theater. It's the same one I've been going to since I was a kid. Their matinees are $6.00 up $1.00 since last year.

You can get a XL 🍿 and large 🥤for $11.00.

I love going to my local theater. It's the same one I've been going to since I was a kid. Their matinees are $6.00 up $1.00 since last year.

You can get a XL 🍿 and large 🥤for $11.00.
Cool. It's not the money with me, it's other people and I like to pause, rewind, eat, play on my phone, talk etc.

VN Store

Back