Transfer portal discussion

The transfer portal is bs, I understand players who can play at another school or a smaller conference. But these kids are already playing a lot and leaving their teams high and dry are selfish, there is no team in sports anymore it is all me me me
It’s a double-edge sword. I hate it most for the coaches to have to constantly recruit. But in defense of these kids, they only get a couple years to play. They want to make the most of it

Reactions: BelieveTheHeup93
Have you ever tried to throw 60 yard bombs in the pouring rain to receivers that have questionable footing?
No I have never tried. Have you seen him play in his other starts? What was the reasoning behind the wide open Fant pass across the middle? I haven’t totally given up on the guy. I’m saying competition won’t kill him.

It’s a double-edge sword. I hate it most for the coaches to have to constantly recruit. But in defense of these kids, they only get a couple years to play. They want to make the most of it
I hate it because some kids come in thinking they should play rite now, they dont understand high school ball is very different from college ball due to strength and conditioning and more physical, the same thing is happening in all sports though maybe I should shut up and go with it

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
I hate it because some kids come in thinking they should play rite now, they dont understand high school ball is very different from college ball due to strength and conditioning and more physical, the same thing is happening in all sports though maybe I should shut up and go with it
I have zero issues with the ones that tried at least 2 years and/or even after 1 year and know they’re never going to get playing time due to talent in front of them. The ones I have issue with are like Jordan Addison and Caleb Webb last year

I wonder if Key Lawrence or Wanya can come back? Not sure if either has graduated but factoring in that he might have been part of the violations

I wonder if Key Lawrence or Wanya can come back? Not sure if either has graduated but factoring in that he might have been part of the violations
Way too much talent going to be in the transfer portal to ever let those two back on campus. We moved on from everyone that left and ended up better for it, so I want to keep them in our rear view mirror.

VN Store

Back