Transfer portal discussion

I understand going to portal for defensive help and even offensive line, but we have good young WR we need to get developed to play next season. I mean Nimrod, Webb and White, Merrill and the 3 or 4 coming in Leacock, Spillman and i am sure I left some out, plus others coming back, Keyton maybe but I think Bru will be back next year. Now TE we probably should grab a couple if we can

I understand going to portal for defensive help and even offensive line, but we have good young WR we need to get developed to play next season. I mean Nimrod, Webb and White, Merrill and the 3 or 4 coming in Leacock, Spillman and i am sure I left some out, plus others coming back, Keyton maybe but I think Bru will be back next year. Now TE we probably should grab a couple if we can
I wouldn’t grab just any WR but Lovett is really good. He could come in and play while others are developed. I would not take anyone other WRs after that.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
I read it on a Ky board that he had hinted about it - with possible destinations being Al or Tn. Crazy fans being crazy fans.
It was the week after we boatraced them or the week of the game. What other boards are saying - it wasn't posted on here, but it was on the Ky site that week. They may have been speculating, they were mad about
Kentucky's approach, and game plans.

Reactions: Tnfan41
True, I think we have a nice returning group at WR. White is going to be featured at some point and there were nice comments about both Webb and Nimrod during training camp but if we can secure a high level WR then let’s do it. I expect we will rotate more WR next year. Otherwise imperative we find corners, a safety, TE (maybe 2), a left tackle and a starting LB in the portal if the numbers work out.

It was the week after we boatraced them or the week of the game. What other boards are saying - it wasn't posted on here, but it was on the Ky site that week. They may have been speculating, they were mad about
Kentucky's approach, and game plans.

That all came from a generic article Mike Farrell wrote on his site, which was based entirely off uninformed speculation. He cited Tennessee as being a possible destination based on "how hard we recruited him" coming out of HS. When, anyone who paid attention to his recruitment, knows we weren't recruiting him at all.

Looks like it. Spraggins would've been a Senior when Lovett was a Junior.

Not sure how much traction/how legit, but rumor among Missouri people that Lovett was talking to our guys after the game saying he wanted to come play at UT. Combine with VQ guys (I think - maybe 247, or maybe both) saying along the way that some of our players were peer recruiting on the field after games, Spraggins going after Lovett wouldn’t be surprising. (Of course, I don’t know how close they are/were, etc. — just speculating.)

Well I mean like half of Jalin's TD's he just wasn't covered, or we just got him on a mismatch in a single high safety look.

The same can be done with Squirrel. But I mean Hyatt still can't break tackles, isn't very physical and isn't very elusive. Squirrel can do more.
It's a beautiful thing to see Hyatt catch a 65 yard bomb and then flop down on the two yard line. lol

Taylor Zarzour just strongly hinted to watch out for a coaching change for a SEC team not now being discussed..

Any guesses as to who which team?

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back