Transfer Portal for 2023

They like the DBS from transfer portal last year, as well as the 2023 class of DBs.

TE on the other hand is a severe concern.
OT as well.
Stallings , year-2 Justin JWT, and 3rd year Jaylen Wright might be enough to give UT that power threat in our backfield.

But OT and TE are scary scary thin. Those are two positions in this offense that you really should not trot a freshman into.
Clemson got the TN freshman TE we need.

Auburn guys at position of needs with some ties to TN and could be portal candidates if Harsin is fired:

Dylan Brooks, DE (former top 100 overall, committed here then released of NLI after Pruitt was fired)

Colby Smith, OT (decommited from us after Pruitt fired)

Marquis Robinson, DL (flirted with us in the portal last year).

Desmond Tisdol, ILB (TN among his top schools in 2020 class. Not much an impact for them so far).

Auburn guys at position of needs with some ties to TN and could be portal candidates if Harsin is fired:

Dylan Brooks, DE (former top 100 overall, committed here then released of NLI after Pruitt was fired)

Colby Smith, OT (decommited from us after Pruitt fired)

Marquis Robinson, DL (flirted with us in the portal last year).

Desmond Tisdol, ILB (TN among his top schools in 2020 class. Not much an impact for them so far).

I saw Keionte Scott had a fumbled punt Saturday, but didn’t see him play at CB. Didn’t see Marquise Gilbert at Safety either. Both were UT targets out of JUCO.

Man I wish brooks was in play but he was only committed here bc of Pruitt and with the way that worked out I see no chance he ever considers here. Knowing our luck, he’ll transfer to bama if he leaves au.

Exactly....

Nolan needs to come home
All talk no action Nolan needs to get in shape. He don’t have the guts to play for Garner, them boys soft and took the easy route.😆 We will recruit just fine, the big orange ball is rolling. We can do better, they aren’t leaving college station anyway. Wouldn’t waste my time with him. GBO!!!!

VN Store

Back