Transfer Portal 21-22

Brenda follows Tamari and I do not like it. Move along BRENDA.
Oh wow she’s def the poacher I thought she was she wishes she had a player like TK on her roster bc Reese can’t bang with the bigs she’s more finesse and MiMi collins and The miss state transfer can’t remember her name now seem lost on their roles with that team smh

I’m going to speak this into reality:

If Ayoka Lee joins the transfer portal I want her in Orange. With her and Tamari in the paint we would be a Natty waiting to happen. She is so strong and she finishes so well. She posts incredibly hard and totally exhausts her defenders. One of the better true centers I’ve seen in a long time, even though she’s hampered by a bad knee it doesn’t seem to affect her level of play other than her court speed to a degree.

Another big I would be extremely interested in is Ashton Prechtel. Her ability to shoot the three with her size would be incredible. She’s a Justine type player but with a little more physicality. Stanford does not often have players transfers out unless they have completed their degree. That degree is worth too much in the long run.

I believe Taylor Jones at Oregon State would be an incredible fit as well. She can really score and has a big bag of tricks in the post. Could very much see Oregon State losing some to transfer. They just aren’t playing that well the last couple season. Won’t be shocked to see a coaching change there in the next season or two. Rueck keeps recruiting these huge teams but can’t figure out how to play with them. They are so slowwwww, if he doesn’t get some speed on the perimeter they’ll never be better than .500 in the PAC-12 again.

If Ayoka Lee joins the transfer portal I want her in Orange. With her and Tamari in the paint we would be a Natty waiting to happen. She is so strong and she finishes so well. She posts incredibly hard and totally exhausts her defenders. One of the better true centers I’ve seen in a long time, even though she’s hampered by a bad knee it doesn’t seem to affect her level of play other than her court speed to a degree.

Another big I would be extremely interested in is Ashton Prechtel. Her ability to shoot the three with her size would be incredible. She’s a Justine type player but with a little more physicality. Stanford does not often have players transfers out unless they have completed their degree. That degree is worth too much in the long run.

I believe Taylor Jones at Oregon State would be an incredible fit as well. She can really score and has a big bag of tricks in the post. Could very much see Oregon State losing some to transfer. They just aren’t playing that well the last couple season. Won’t be shocked to see a coaching change there in the next season or two. Rueck keeps recruiting these huge teams but can’t figure out how to play with them. They are so slowwwww, if he doesn’t get some speed on the perimeter they’ll never be better than .500 in the PAC-12 again.
Ashton Prechtel is the one I want lol did we recruit her in Highschool?

Are these latest players mentioned just wishful thinking? Why would Prechtel leave a team that seems likely to be playing for another national title?

With Briggs (actually in the portal), she brings a lot of talent to any team. But is the chemistry there to mix with our players and staff? We know that Kellie doesn"t do drama.

Scott Rueck is the Pied Piper of getting post players to sign with his program no how many of them are on the roster. He currently has 7 players 6'3 and up on his team and 2 of them are 6'9. He has only one true pg on the roster and yes they are really slow.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Are these latest players mentioned just wishful thinking? Why would Prechtel leave a team that seems likely to be playing for another national title?

With Briggs (actually in the portal), she brings a lot of talent to any team. But is the chemistry there to mix with our players and staff? We know that Kellie doesn"t do drama.
Huge wishful thinking except maybe possibly slim chance for Briggs who

would be great and similar to Burrell as Burrell is more than likely WNBA bound.

Wishful thinking.

Scott Rueck is the Pied Piper of getting post players to sign with his program no how many of them are on the roster. He currently has 7 players 6'3 and up on his team and 2 of them are 6'9. He has only one true pg on the roster and yes they are really slow.

Exactly. I used to enjoy watching them and have followed him for years at this point. They used to have very good guard play complimented by good size in the middle. The last few seasons he started recruiting almost all 6’2”+ players and their guard play has suffered tremendously.

With the bigs he is misusing them frequently. They’re all wandering around on the perimeter but none of them have guard skills and they are not very confident shooting the outside shot.

I’d like to see Olivia Cochran transfer from Louisville… have they ever developed a legitimate post player for the next level?
When she chose to go there I thought that was a horrible choice, they rarely ever get their post players involved in their offense and their post players if they make it to the next level, don't last long

Just like I thought she would

Not a shock. Best wishes to her. I doubt our program reached out.

Would be absolutely stunned if she and Maryland had not been in touch since she was in the portal the first time.

Would not be at all surprised if Brenda is recruiting a few others who are on current rosters as well. She’s going to need to replace some players next season. 🙄

Last edited:
Not a shock. Best wishes to her. I doubt our program reached out.

Would be absolutely stunned if she and Maryland had not been in touch since she was in the portal the first time. Would not be at all surprised if Brenda is recruiting a few others who are on current rosters as well. She’s going to need to replace some players next season. 🙄
Maryland needs a whole new team?

Yea she probably didn't because here she would have to play defense ... There she can just score and occasionally rebound.

PS I wonder if the ink dried on the signature for the portal before she was contacted?😏
From TOS I learnt her significant other (Tyrese Maxey) plays in Philly for the 76er’s. One hour drive.

Lee and Key would be a combo that would make us the dominating team in the country.

VN Store

Back