Transfer Portal 21-22

Great! As I said, Dawn has recruited a lot of great players, and since right around the time Pat left the bench no one in the SEC (and maybe the country aside from UConn) has recruited better. That recruiting included a generational talent and current Olympian that Staley rode to her only National Championship.

Like I said before, be thankful you have a coach that can recruit at an elite level...

She won the SEC without a particularly highly rated player.

I'm thankful for having a coach that can do both.

31%. Not good. And how many other shots did she take on which she was fouled?
That is fantastic to score 60 points on 48 field goal attempts. That is very high scoring efficiency 1.25 per shot attempt is getting to All Star range. Forget about the percentage from the field if she is getting to the line and scoring to get to an efficiency of 1.25 per attempt she is doing the job. She got to the line 13 times a game and made 24 free throw attempts of 26 attempted for 92 percent.

That is fantastic to score 60 points on 48 field goal attempts. That is very high scoring efficiency 1.25 per shot attempt is getting to All Star range. Forget about the percentage from the field if she is getting to the line and scoring to get to an efficiency of 1.25 per attempt she is doing the job. She got to the line 13 times a game and made 24 free throw attempts of 26 attempted for 92 percent.

Based on the way they usually report fg attempts you need to add 48 fg attempts + 13 trips to the line to get her total scoring opportunities. So that would be 60 points on 61 opportunities.

Based on the way they usually report fg attempts you need to add 48 fg attempts + 13 trips to the line to get her total scoring opportunities. So that would be 60 points on 61 opportunities.
Even if you want to do that she is scoring the same as a 50 percent shooter making 10 of 20 two point shots 20 points for 20 shot attempts. She is making things happen on offense she doesn't always get the call on her drives to the basket she is relentless in getting to the basket and making teams make a play would love to have a player like that at Tennessee. Plus a lot of those free throws were on the same possession.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Even if you want to do that she is scoring the same as a 50 percent shooter making 10 of 20 two point shots 20 points for 20 shot attempts. She is making things happen on offense she doesn't always get the call on her drives to the basket she is relentless in getting to the basket and making teams make a play would love to have a player like that at Tennessee.

I agree. As a team, if you can get your efficiency to one point per possession, you will not lose many games.

Reactions: mlindsay

VN Store

Back