Transfer Portal 21-22

She’s the one I want…her knees are bad but she can rebound like a beast and has a nice shot. She has played the 5 for WV off and on her entire career with good success. She’s undersized but could pull larger defenders to the perimeter.
That whole AAU starting 5 ended up in the portal. That’s crazy.

Wow! Wheels coming off for LV Arch Enemy Brenda Frese! Ya'll can continue to revel in Evina W. contempt, but BF is the sports hate I roll with. Poor Mimi Collins did this to herself bc of loyalty to Holly? Sheesh, talk about decisions that didn't age well!

Obviously they knew this was coming when Brenda's sister tweeted earlier. Can't wait to hear the whole story.

Here's a BIG one:

Yikes for Maryland. That’s a gut punch for the program losing those two in the same day. That’s lose your job territory….

Gotta make other top players nervous when you see players like that leaving a program. Especially when they were getting plenty of minutes/starting.

Wow. Brenda talks about “family” all the time up there. Ain’t no family up there :rolleyes:. Now let’s go add Angel to this group :cool:

Man do I wish. I’m thinking North Carolina, ND or UCONN for her. I’m always just guessing but it’s so much fun anymore! Portal is crazy.

Glad our staff was organized and did their work early. Nice to have gotten a couple great players before all of this madness. Our staff can focus more on building relationships with great young players instead of chasing around portal entrants.

I feel a #1 recruiting class coming for Kellie soon.

Man do I wish. I’m thinking North Carolina, ND or UCONN for her. I’m always just guessing but it’s so much fun anymore! Portal is crazy.

Glad our staff was organized and did their work early. Nice to have gotten a couple great players before all of this madness. Our staff can focus more on building relationships with great young players instead or chasing around portal entrants.
i think we’ll go after one more

i think we’ll go after one more

As do I, I’m pulling for Martinez. She’s one I’ve been watching for years. Crafty defender, great in the passing lanes. Can handle in transition, shoot the 3 and rebounds like mad.

She’s got a really nice shot and she finishes well. 6’2”, humble and athletic. I’d love to see her in Orange.

I think Reese is an incredible talent but I don’t know much about her personally. She does seem like she needs to be the star so I think she’ll go to a program that will do that for her. Not really the style we have seen from Kellie. She’d rather have 10 players with 10 points than 1 with 25 every night.

VN Store

Back