Transfer Portal 21-22

Think LSU can get top 4? Lol going to be fun watching Kim in the SEC. who would be your top 4 right now? Mines would be SC, KY, GA, LSU/TENN/ARK (can’t decide between the three). I think Kentucky and Georgia with veteran squads will be much improved and Kim will hit the ground running with her team. Nikki didn’t leave them as bare as I thought. I think Harper will continue to have success but she needs her vets to step up and the freshman to play big. I think she can do it she’s a good coach I’ve seen her live. Mike neighbors has something good going at Ark and has a talented roster for next year interested to see them put it together. Can’t wait for it to be November lol.

Think LSU can get top 4? Lol going to be fun watching Kim in the SEC. who would be your top 4 right now? Mines would be SC, KY, GA, LSU/TENN/ARK (can’t decide between the three). I think Kentucky and Georgia with veteran squads will be much improved and Kim will hit the ground running with her team. Nikki didn’t leave them as bare as I thought. I think Harper will continue to have success but she needs her vets to step up and the freshman to play big. I think she can do it she’s a good coach I’ve seen her live. Mike neighbors has something good going at Ark and has a talented roster for next year interested to see them put it together. Can’t wait for it to be November lol.[/QUOT

Need to add Old Miss to the mix straight up,

Think LSU can get top 4? Lol going to be fun watching Kim in the SEC. who would be your top 4 right now? Mines would be SC, KY, GA, LSU/TENN/ARK (can’t decide between the three). I think Kentucky and Georgia with veteran squads will be much improved and Kim will hit the ground running with her team. Nikki didn’t leave them as bare as I thought. I think Harper will continue to have success but she needs her vets to step up and the freshman to play big. I think she can do it she’s a good coach I’ve seen her live. Mike neighbors has something good going at Ark and has a talented roster for next year interested to see them put it together. Can’t wait for it to be November lol.
what has Kentucky added to their roster?

I like the Veteran core they have. Rhyne is still one of the best in the country.

Yeah great we have another season to listen to her whine and complain ... I get using things as motivation but if her winning the SEC player of the year isnt validation she isn’t going under the radar I don’t know what is

Last edited:
Yeah great we have another season to listen to her whine and complain ... I get using things as motivation but if her winning the SEC player of the year isnt validation she isn’t going under the radar I don’t know what is

Yeah she let all that get to her head... not being name First team AA might’ve humbled her enough to see that work still has to be done.

Yeah she let all that get to her head... not being name First team AA might’ve humbled her enough to see that work still has to be done.
Rhyne was a first team Assoc Press All American, but I think she's on a downward trajectory...especially after getting shown up by Caitlyn Clark during their h2h tournament matchup. Even then, I'd be shocked if she doesn't repeat her 1st team AA honors and should be the frontrunner for SEC POY. But I do think she's at the highest risk of dropping from 1st team for someone like Clark.

losing Keke McKinney doesnt help their post rotation is looking very thin think its just Olivia Owens who Tamari Key and Kasi completely ate up in our first matchup
Owens, Edwards and the freshmen (Leveretter?). McKinney provided leadership, but she's not a huge loss. I think Edwards has more upside.

Kentucky will be as good as Treasure Hunt makes them. We already know what Rhyne brings to the table, but she needs help on the perimeter. If Treasure makes a big 2nd year leap, only then will they be better than this past season.

Reactions: SCspur
Owens, Edwards and the freshmen (Leveretter?). McKinney provided leadership, but she's not a huge loss. I think Edwards has more upside.

Kentucky will be as good as Treasure Hunt makes them. We already know what Rhyne brings to the table, but she needs help on the perimeter. If Treasure makes a big 2nd year leap, only then will they be better than this past season.
Owens and Edwards were very ineffective against Tamari Key/size. I agree Treasure Hunt will have to step up for Kentucky if they are looking to be in the top 3 of the SEC
Leveretter(sophomore) is a bench warmer she couldn't even produce against the cupcakes on their schedule.

E2-bElxWQAQP6Ki
Very Good pickup

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
They have a hell of a backcourt freshman Sarah Andrews, Alabama transfer Jordan Lewis, Penn State transfer Kamaria McDaniel and UCLA transfer Jaden Owens. I`m sure they will pickup a few more players.

Pair that with Smith and Egbo and it’s a pretty damn good team if used right

Reactions: djtee

VN Store

Back