Transfer Portal 21-22

She was a five star that didn't play like a five star.

I would disagree. I think Angie has a ton of potential. Looked to me like Oregon had a ton of chemistry issues and she was playing behind Prince, Sabally and Boley. She’s a nice player though.

She would actually work very well in Kellie’s system and seemed to hustle and have a good attitude when she played.

I would disagree. I think Angie has a ton of potential. Looked to me like Oregon had a ton of chemistry issues and she was playing behind Prince, Sabally and Boley. She’s a nice player though.

She would actually work very well in Kellie’s system and seemed to hustle and have a good attitude when she played.
I was going by her low shooting percentage from the field and from the three and 3.4 points per game. If she was not playing much the 3.4 is ok but not shooting 40 percent for her size and 23 from the three. She may definitely do better in another system she didn't have anywhere near five star stats there.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolBall09
This year players in winter sports basketball and football can enter the transfer portal all the way up to July 1st. The next year it will be a May 1st deadline. So still a long way to go with these rosters. I keep hearing no one else will transfer from Tennessee and were not expected to take any more players. So our roster seems to be set unless we find someone we think we have to take. Be interested to see what other SEC teams do in the next two months.

Reactions: krichunaka
This year players in winter sports basketball and football can enter the transfer portal all the way up to July 1st. The next year it will be a May 1st deadline. So still a long way to go with these rosters. I keep hearing no one else will transfer from Tennessee and were not expected to take any more players. So our roster seems to be set unless we find someone we think we have to take. Be interested to see what other SEC teams do in the next two months.

My take is that we don't know what Harper will do between now and July 1. She keeps it close to the vest from what I can tell. Barnes came out the other day and said he was done UNLESS something special comes along. I haven't heard Harper say anything similar. Perhaps you have.

Guys, this girl will probably make more money in her lifetime than any top WNBA player....
She is truly unlimited....
Sarah-Dumitrescu-9.jpg
Cal Poly WBB Adds Dumitrescu to Incoming Recruiting Class - Cal Poly I like the photo GT

He said she didn’t play like a five star. Having potential isn’t the same as actually playing like a 5 star. It’s ok, you don’t have to argue just for the sake of arguing.

VN Store

Back