Transfer Portal 21-22

Would be a start if Pointer was in the portal which she is not. Not sure she is playing another season we could definitely use her on the team.
She was scheduled to play one more (before her aunt made the announcement that she was leaving LSU). Don't know if she would still play 1 more year (for a new coach) transfer somewhere else, or look to another to play professionally overseas for a year and then enter next years WNBA Draft

So not just buying a coach, but buying options for ready-made roster additions. Huh. Who could have seen that coming?

what makes you say that? And how do you feel about the new hires? haven’t seen you on in awhile to get the good word on recruits and a big fish!!’
The new hires are fantastic . They can coach and recruit . I’m excited about what they can bring to the table . As far as the big fish, the net is wide and I expect a real solid class for ‘22.

The new hires are fantastic . They can coach and recruit . I’m excited about what they can bring to the table . As far as the big fish, the net is wide and I expect a real solid class for ‘22.

How many do you expect Kellie and company to grab?

Yeah didn't you promise a big fish from the 22 class was about to commit to Kellie, like a year ago? Your sources are clearly impeccable...

Iggy Allen is probably the best player left in the portal. She is a dynamic 3/4 player that can shoot the three and rebound. Very surprised no one has picked her up yet. She is a potential starter for any team.

Iggy Allen - Women's Basketball - Florida Atlantic University Athletics

She is a grad transfer that Tennessee could really use to help the freshmen adjust.

Iggy Allen is probably the best player left in the portal. She is a dynamic 3/4 player that can shoot the three and rebound. Very surprised no one has picked her up yet. She is a potential starter for any team.

She is a grad transfer that Tennessee could really use to help the freshmen adjust.
Not that Iggy isn't a good player, but I don't see her as a fit for Tennessee. She probably wants to start wherever she's going, and she won't get that at Tennessee with Burrell and Horston playing her position.

She may set the record for most schools played at. This will be her 4th school in 6-years. I wonder exactly what it is she's looking for?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

Interesting path for her Miss St to Miami to FAU. Looks like a very good player at the 3. I don't see her as a 4 in the SEC. Her advanced stats are top notch on both offense and defense.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Not that Iggy isn't a good player, but I don't see her as a fit for Tennessee. She probably wants to start wherever she's going, and she won't get that at Tennessee with Burrell and Horston playing her position.

She may set the record for most schools played at. This will be her 4th school in 6-years. I wonder exactly what it is she's looking for?

I don't know...

Horston
Burrell
Iggy
Dye
Key

That's a pretty good starting lineup.

Horston can't shoot the three she would give us that and use Horston more at the point guard position. She want be on Tennessee's team don't think were getting anyone else she would definitely be helpful to our need for a three point shooter.

I don't know...

Horston
Burrell
Iggy
Dye
Key

That's a pretty good starting lineup.
If Horston had the PG spot nailed down, I'd agree with you. But it does seem like Kellie trusts Walker at the point more and that Horston is probably destined to play most of her minutes on the wing.

I don't know what Iggy's deal was at MSST and MIA. I remember she missed her sophomore year at MSST after tearing her ACL and then transferred to Miami after Howard and AEH signed. Not sure why she played so sparingly at Miami post-injury. So as eye popping as her stats are, she might not be able to replicate them at another P5 school.

Reactions: 37620VOL
Horston can't shoot the three she would give us that and use Horston more at the point guard position. She want be on Tennessee's team don't think were getting anyone else she would definitely be helpful to our need for a three point shooter.
I agree that Iggy won't likely be coming to Tennessee...but I'm still holding out hope that Kellie is able to find an experienced PG transfer to play alongside Burrell and Horston in the backcourt.

She and Bono have a lot in common.

Reactions: krichunaka

VN Store

Back