Transfer Portal 21-22

Maryland, Baylor and Louisville have been great-to-elite programs for a while now. I mean ... Baylor just won a NC two years ago. Maryland and Louisville have multiple FF appearances over the last decade.

It remains to be seen how good Oregon is going to be. Graves is a great coach, but a lot of their recent success had to do with recruiting, and specifically Ionescu taking a chance and going there when they were a nobody and she was a top 5 recruit. I could see Oregon WBB being similar to what Oklahoma was: they struck gold with some elite recruits that took a chance on them (Ionescu, the Paris sisters), made a couple FFs, but then they fizzle out because they can't keep their recruiting train going. I remember when Cal made the FF back in 2013 and everyone thought they were going to be the next big thing. They haven't done anything since then, and now they are horrible and one of the worst teams in the Pac-12. Texas A&M never became the elite program that people thought they would be after they won the NC in 2011. Maryland is a great program but people also thought they would be elite after 2006. They get to a FF here and there but haven't been a real contender for the NC in any year since then. It's a lot harder to maintain being a great, much less elite, program than it is to become one. Look how programs like Texas, LSU, Tennessee, UNC, Rutgers and Duke have fallen off over the last decade.

NC State is another.

Balgoun in the portal

I think we all saw this coming! I wouldn’t be shocked to see Dixon in there as well. Come on home ladies back to TN with open arms.

These two and Jordan Lewis would be great pick ups that elevate the team.

Update: so is she actually in the porta🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
It was painfully obvious to me that DeShields checked out at the point she realized that Holly lacked the leadership skills and intellect to do anything whatsover to develop her game any further. She got to the point where she could barely even look at Holly she was so disillusioned. As a longtime fan, those moments made me cringe.

I always have big lov for Diamond because she loved TN not to transfer and play for anyone rather went to pro. Yet some ppl didn't appreciate that.

VN Store

Back