Transfer Portal 21-22

As of now there will be one point guard on the roster, a true freshman, who is the least-heralded player of the incoming class.

Let's hope Kellie learned her lesson about coming into a season ill-prepared at the position...
Walker can play point, Salary can play point,Horston can play point.......

She's so unattractive.......
I see a big future ahead for this one.
EjW8TUYXgAAG0Mp.jpg
And the thought occurs to me- where are her parents?

Reactions: T_Vol376
And the thought occurs to me- where are her parents?

Her mom’s Instagram looks basically identical given she’s a playboy/swimsuit model. Not much you can do to push the envelope when your mom is already a nude model. 🤷🏼‍♂️

It may hurt some players feelings but Chelsie Hall can shoot unlike some of our point guards
Wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit. Pitiful outside shooting in general (except when either Re or Rae are playing unconscious) and total lack of a 3 game is clearly the big thing holding this team back now that the post game is coming along.
Not to mention that while Walker, Horston and Salary can play PG, none of them play it particularly well. If there's an opportunity to add a true, proven P5 PG, I hope Kellie jumps on it.
KJH said from the minute Jaz left she'd be making up PG as she went along this year. So far she's been driving the PG Struggle Bus. Getting some consistency at the position would be great. All the above mentioned guards would still have big roles.

Definitely I'm also open to the possibility that one of, or a combo of Walker, Horston & Salary starts to get it done. It could still happen and would be the immediate solution. Right at tourney time! Let it Be.

Why would her Mom and Dad be concerned that their adult daughter is posting some glamour shots on her social media page?
Because creepy old men can pant over them? Would you want things said/inferred about your daughter that have been said on here?

Reactions: T_Vol376
Why would her Mom and Dad be concerned that their adult daughter is posting some glamour shots on her social media page?
Because creepy old men can pant over them? Would you want things said/inferred about your daughter that have been said on here?
As a Dad, I'd be at least concerned if I saw this. It's probably politically incorrect to even ask, but is there such thing as a "come hither" look or an outright "fu&k me" pose anymore? Not for a moment am I saying the overly sexulized pose would justify anything that resulted from it nor that she's wrong or banned from having such a pose. But it definitely screams a message.

As a real life Dad, and depending on the relationship w the daughter, I would most definitely have a heart to heart about what she intends to convey and why she feels the need to convey it thusly. The image bothers me, maybe wrongly, and I'd definitely share that concern.

BC I'm the Daddyest Dad in the world I'm sure I'd throw in the part about this coming back to haunt her when she's older and wiser. My kids hate that!

She's not 12. She's 21 years old...an adult. And sorry, when people post stuff like that on their social media and don't limit who can see it, it's because they want the attention. I'm sure she's loving all the guys salivating over her bikini pics on Instagram and giving her likes.

If I was her father, I'd probably roll my eyes at the attention-seeking and the fact that she's trying too hard to look like a cheap copy of Kim Kardashian, but there is nothing even remotely controversial in any of the photos.

She's not 12. She's 21 years old...an adult. And sorry, when people post stuff like that on their social media and don't limit who can see it, it's because they want the attention. I'm sure she's loving all the guys salivating over her bikini pics on Instagram and giving her likes.

If I was her father, I'd probably roll my eyes at the attention-seeking and the fact that she's trying too hard to look like a cheap copy of Kim Kardashian, but there is nothing even remotely controversial in any of the photos.
I think some think it's bad to post it here because it's a site for Lady Vol basketball, not for bikini pics. She didn't post them here, someone brought them here.

This site also talks about players from 14-17, HS kids. And I don't see how the parents of those young girls would be happy about see those pictures here and the comments by the posters ogling the young lady. 21 years old or not.

It's just in bad taste and if I was the moderator they would have been deleted by now.

Calm down now....I made a few changes...
Get on back to whatever you were doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amb3096
88 points and Mimi Collins has 0.😬

Noticed Reese was back for Maryland which surprised me. I thought she was done for the season. With her back and Styles there now Mimi’s minutes are going to go away. She had a couple good games but she’s not as good as Reese or Styles so will be the third option in that rotation now. Especially as Angel gets healthy.

If Reese is back to full speed by the tournament Maryland might win it all. They have the size and speed to do it. Both Miller and Reese are tall but very quick. Tough matchup for anyone.

VN Store

Back