Transfer Portal 21-22

Guys, this girl will probably make more money in her lifetime than any top WNBA player....
She is truly unlimited....
Sarah-Dumitrescu-9.jpg

For all the time people waste talking about how players, and recruits -- and recruits' parents -- might read this forum? No. No, it's not fun at all.

Do me a favor and try imagine all the kids you and others talk about on this forum, kids who are being recruited to go to Tennessee, and then imagine having them see this thread and these comments. That's not fun.

Listen pal, not one bad comment was said about this girl....She's beautiful and plays basketball....That's about it....She takes these pictures because she wants to be looked at...Well hell, we looked at them so lighten up......

some of y'all already know but Chelsie Hall Vandys 5'7 PG entered the portal
Chelsie Hall

You know, I think all those years of Jim Foster must have put a permanent block on Vanderbilt news in my brain - I never know anything about them. I realize it's been 20 years, he was just particularly grating and it's lingered ever since. Ugh those glasses. Anyway.

That said, I wonder where she'll end up. She had an up-and-down two years but seemed to be doing a little better this season before Covid shut them down. Is she an outside shooter, or tend to drive, or something else? I honestly do not remember much about her game at this point.

Listen pal, not one bad comment was said about this girl....She's beautiful and plays basketball....That's about it....She takes these pictures because she wants to be looked at...Well hell, we looked at them so lighten up......
Sorry, but objectifying her like is being done is just wrong. And this is certainly on top of that, the wrong place to do it.

If I was a recruits parent this would really piss me off.

Imagine this thread in the men's basketball forum. "We need a point guard and a center but here's this really handsome dude that probably needs to transfer to a directional school. But he's HOT, so should we waste a scholly on him just so we can look at his heinie?"

Do you see how demeaning this is to WBB? It's plain disrespectful.

some of y'all already know but Chelsie Hall Vandys 5'7 PG entered the portal
Chelsie Hall

You have to wonder if transferring possibly crossed the mind of other players whose teams canceled their seasons, especially seniors who were planning to play their final seadon and then move on to the life beyond basketball (or to coaching). Or even those who were anxious to begin pro careers overseas.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
As of now there will be one point guard on the roster, a true freshman, who is the least-heralded player of the incoming class.

Let's hope Kellie learned her lesson about coming into a season ill-prepared at the position...

Walker will be on the roster(hopefully without leg brace) along with Miles.
That's two point guards....

VN Store

Back