Transfer Portal 21-22

What on Earth ... why? Where does this come from? Why do people just want to sign any old player they see available to the Lady Vols? I can't even. I just can't. Where do people want Tennessee to go, spending a scholarship to sign a bench rotation player from another school who's barely played in any games in two years and averaged five points a game against six outmatched opponents. Mississippi Valley, ULM, New Orleans, Southern Miss, and two more schools I didn't bother looking at because the first four were enough. Just ... what? Why? Huh? What makes anyone think that's a good idea?

Gah. This hurts my head. Look, if you really want to get back to the Final Four you better start aiming for the talent that will get you there. You get twelve or thirteen players at most on a roster. That's it. You can't go handing them out like Tic Tacs. Just. Gah.

What on Earth ... why? Where does this come from? Why do people just want to sign any old player they see available to the Lady Vols? I can't even. I just can't. Where do people want Tennessee to go, spending a scholarship to sign a bench rotation player from another school who's barely played in any games in two years and averaged five points a game against six outmatched opponents. Mississippi Valley, ULM, New Orleans, Southern Miss, and two more schools I didn't bother looking at because the first four were enough. Just ... what? Why? Huh? What makes anyone think that's a good idea?

Gah. This hurts my head. Look, if you really want to get back to the Final Four you better start aiming for the talent that will get you there. You get twelve or thirteen players at most on a roster. That's it. You can't go handing them out like Tic Tacs. Just. Gah.

Pretty sure everyone was joking. Maybe not, but I don’t think Sarah is SEC caliber talent. Suspect some posters just like the way she looks :)

Ole miss redshirt freshmen Sarah Dumitrescu has entered the portal

The games I saw Sarah play this season she looked very out of shape. She has a long way to go before she’s game ready. Suspect she will transfer down and not up. May just opt to return to Romania and play pro ball. She did go to HS in the US though so she may prefer being here.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Pretty sure everyone was joking. Maybe not, but I don’t think Sarah is SEC caliber talent. Suspect some posters just like the way she looks :)

AH. Okay. I feel like I've seen a lot of people hyping up a lot of players this year and sometimes it's been ... really head scratching. This one just ... I couldn't work it out.

anamaria-prodan-absolvire-sarah-13.jpg

Graduation picture

Last edited:

just a discusion thread lol and tbh look at our bench currently lol she is outperforming some of them.

Guys, I have to honestly say, since we seem to have a team of strong talent next season, and maybe have a space for "just one more," to just sit on the bench and look pretty, she's our gal....

She's a contender....

Amazing what a little lip stick , eye shadow , rouge, and hair color can do for a person! 1614030133394.png

VN Store

Back