Transfer Portal 21-22

After the season we should see some quality transfers enter the portal most of these players going in now are headed to mid-majors more than likely.

Agree, so far everyone I’ve seen looks like they will be transferring down and not up.

Soon as conference tournaments are over in a couple weeks I think we will see some bigger names thrown into the portal.

Reactions: Volfan2012
Agree, so far everyone I’ve seen looks like they will be transferring down and not up.

Soon as conference tournaments are over in a couple weeks I think we will see some bigger names thrown into the portal.
Let’s hope those bigger names are not one or two of ours 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Lucy
If anybody on our team is leaving it will be one of the bench warmers. We have the happiest group of players I've seen in a long time.

I agree which is why I’m not keen on people talking about players like Burrell or Horston leaving. I’ve seen several people say Rae should transfer and it makes me sick. I love her and she seems to love her coaches and is really playing hard for them.

I agree which is why I’m not keen on people talking about players like Burrell or Horston leaving. I’ve seen several people say Rae should transfer and it makes me sick. I love her and she seems to love her coaches and is really playing hard for them.
I don't know how the boyfriend thing is affecting Burrell as he is probably a one and done player. She would not be leaving for any other reason. The players love Kellie PG1 always makes these post just what he or she does.

Somebody on the bench that isn't playing enough. I think the core of Key, Horston, Burrell, Walker, Salary, and Green already said she is coming back. So no one that is actually playing any minutes.

If IF anyone were to leave Rennie is the only one I could imagine. Mostly because I don’t know anything about her status or how she feels about the team. If she doesn’t return to the LVs I wouldn’t be surprised if she just stayed home. Australia is basically normal unless they have a case pop up somewhere. The thought of normal social interactions has tempted me with the thought of moving to Australia LOL!

Rarely see shots of her on the bench so it’s hard to tell if she’s engaged or not. Emily and Tess both seem to bleed orange so I don’t see them going anywhere. I think McCoy is more likely to retire from play than transfer. She’ll have her degree so unless she wants to grad transfer to a mid-major and get a masters or something I would expect her college career is done.

I don't know how the boyfriend thing is affecting Burrell as he is probably a one and done player. She would not be leaving for any other reason. The players love Kellie PG1 always makes these post just what he or she does.

I know haha.

I have no idea about Rae’s dating life. I stay out of the player’s personal stuff. I’m just here for the basketball.

But since we’re talking about it, is she dating someone on the men’s team or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfan2012
If IF anyone were to leave Rennie is the only one I could imagine. Mostly because I don’t know anything about her status or how she feels about the team. If she doesn’t return to the LVs I wouldn’t be surprised if she just stayed home. Australia is basically normal unless they have a case pop up somewhere. The thought of normal social interactions has tempted me with the thought of moving to Australia LOL!

Rarely see shots of her on the bench so it’s hard to tell if she’s engaged or not. Emily and Tess both seem to bleed orange so I don’t see them going anywhere. I think McCoy is more likely to retire from play than transfer. She’ll have her degree so unless she wants to grad transfer to a mid-major and get a masters or something I would expect her college career is done.
Well it is getting to the place real soon that we have a few players that are being recruited over and will have a very hard time finding any playing time other than the pre SEC season games. In the SEC you have to pick out your best 8 or 9 and they will play all or most of the minutes. If you don't do that you will get beat. Games are going to be close and you have to have players that give you a high level of efficiency at all times.

Reactions: VolBall09

Hey!! you told me not to do it and you did it 🤣 i get what you’re saying my point was gonna to be to rebuff what they said 😂 but i do like listening to others points of view no matter how skewed.

Hey!! you told me not to do it and you did it 🤣 i get what you’re saying my point was gonna to be to rebuff what they said 😂 but i do like listening to others points of view no matter how skewed.

Yes I know. Ugh lol

I refuse to believe any of our stars are leaving. They seem to like their coach and love their teammates.

Somebody on the bench that isn't playing enough. I think the core of Key, Horston, Burrell, Walker, Salary, and Green already said she is coming back. So no one that is actually playing any minutes.

You can probably add Marta to that group she seems to love being a LV and love her teammates lol. She is so goofy in the posts with them🤣

Reactions: Lucy

As for Emily and Tess ? we don`t know maybe a smaller school ? we don`t know. Rennie i think she will stay just my opinion.

I mean lol when he post hearts emojis under her posts an she replies back with this" 😘" what do y'all think or maybe they are just really good "friends"🤣
She is looking more and more like a first rounder next season. I'm like 99.8 percent sure no one is leaving in the portal and any other reason. Some posters just bringing it up and when I have a little time to kill just play along.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Yes I know. Ugh lol

I refuse to believe any of our stars are leaving. They seem to like their coach and love their teammates.

haha i know i’m just yankin ya chain😂 i do believe each class we got so far has gotten better so i’m excited to see what 22’ holds i believe if ONE top level recruit would come it would just open the flood gates. Maybe Justine can get the center from NJ to come with her!

I also believe this staff will be active in the transfer portal and getting players that can help. Lacey has done a pretty good job so far but looking forward to her taking recruiting up a notch.

I’m also super tired of losing good players to transfer.

Just think where we could be if Kellie had Rennia, Rae, Annie, Evina, Mimi, Zaay and Jazz.

What she’s done with what we have is incredible. If she’d had all of that talent we could be scary good. I do believe at least a couple of those players have probably had some regrets watching us play this season. We are a ton better.

haha i know i’m just yankin ya chain😂 i do believe each class we got so far has gotten better so i’m excited to see what 22’ holds i believe if ONE top level recruit would come it would just open the flood gates. Maybe Justine can get the center from NJ to come with her!

I also believe this staff will be active in the transfer portal and getting players that can help. Lacey has done a pretty good job so far but looking forward to her taking recruiting up a notch.
whats the centers name?

You can probably add Marta to that group she seems to love being a LV and love her teammates lol. She is so goofy in the posts with them🤣
Yes she will be back unless she gets a better deal in Spain. I think she had a chance to be on a Pro team there expect she wants to stay here and get better before going Pro.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
As for Emily and Tess ? we don`t know maybe a smaller school ? we don`t know. Rennie i think she will stay just my opinion.

Really don’t think any of them are going anywhere. Kellie and her staff seem committed to developing players and Em has gotten some minutes here and there. If she can speed up a little she could crack the rotation for 10-15 minutes next season as a backup 5.

If Tess gets fully healthy she could be an asset on the perimeter and carve out some minute from her shooting alone. If she were at full speed shes a player that could have helped us a lot against MIZZOU. She has the shot, she’s just too much of a defensive liability with her leg issues.

VN Store

Back