Tracking Planes

UAVOL

Has this fan base gotten so bad that we have to track planes? Have you considered that coaches might be turning us down because we are a toxic fan base and we act childish when we don't get what we want. Have patience, this search is a lot different from the last 3 and we will not know who the HC is until the players find out first. This AD has proven that he can get the job done and I would bet its not going to be an OC but a bonafide HC. Get off the ledge and quit tracking planes.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
Has this fan base gotten so bad that we have to track planes? Have you considered that coaches might be turning us down because we are a toxic fan base and we act childish when we don't get what we want. Have patience, this search is a lot different from the last 3 and we will not know who the HC is until the players find out first. This AD has proven that he can get the job done and I would bet its not going to be an OC but a bonafide HC. Get off the ledge and quit tracking planes.
This is just how football head coaching searches are treated on VolNation. Be glad you weren't around for the "Grumors" threads.

This isn't going to go over well here. This is a fan site. It is fun to watch. You don't have join in.

I’m sure that coaching candidates would much rather work for a school booking them on Greyhound buses rather than sending a private jet to meet them.

What are you talking about??? When haven't we tracked planes? It's the volunteer way.. come on man...

Ah look a rookie in coaching searches.
welcome and strap in. It’s a fun ride

A coaching search ain't a coaching search without some good old fashioned plane tracking threads.
Right. I understand why a plane tracking thread might seem silly to some, but that would be like having Christmas without a tree. It still happens whether you have one or not... but you gotta have one.

OP we were sure Gruden was going to be our coach, we believed it and people we trusted said it was so. When it turned out to be a lie we stormed the capitol, err, I mean we burned mattresses and stuff on campus.

Thanks Beldar!

Lawd, son. Where are you from??

It’s called having fun.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

VN Store

Back