Tracking Planes

Has this fan base gotten so bad that we have to track planes? Have you considered that coaches might be turning us down because we are a toxic fan base and we act childish when we don't get what we want. Have patience, this search is a lot different from the last 3 and we will not know who the HC is until the players find out first. This AD has proven that he can get the job done and I would bet its not going to be an OC but a bonafide HC. Get off the ledge and quit tracking planes.
tenor.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif
I see it!

Has this fan base gotten so bad that we have to track planes? Have you considered that coaches might be turning us down because we are a toxic fan base and we act childish when we don't get what we want. Have patience, this search is a lot different from the last 3 and we will not know who the HC is until the players find out first. This AD has proven that he can get the job done and I would bet its not going to be an OC but a bonafide HC. Get off the ledge and quit tracking planes.
We have a system here...

Reactions: Vol737
D843EC72-C7E7-4D1F-9D34-4630F66DF875.gif

I know if I was the AD I'd be sending the university's plane all over the place while I flew coach to the actual candidates I was interested in interviewing. Gotta be sneaky these days.

Reactions: VolNExile

Candidate: "Let me get this straight - 7 million a year, 5 year deal w/ 21 million guaranteed. Bonuses and endorsements push that to $9 million a year before any extensions or raises with success. I can hire any and all assistants & analysts that I want, and I have full control over all aspects of the program. Is that correct?"

Search Firm: "Yes, that's correct. Tennessee is offering you a mountain of cash and every resource you want available - to do what you already love doing.... but there is one other thing."

Candidate: "Oh? What is it?"

Search Firm: (nervously) "It's the fanbase... they track planes... on the internet."

(footsteps walking away as the candidate exits the room - the door closes slowly in silence.)

hahahahahahaaaaaaa.... ok.

Actually, this is my first time in plane searching. I read Grumors, but never got involved. The last one, I don’t think I was either. It’s fun. Why would anybody be moaning for?

Quit tracking planes?? Umm, it’s what we’re known for. We’re experts at it. It’s the biggest triennial (or so) event on VolNation. That’s WHY coaches come here, not why they don’t.

If you don't like to have fun OP then don't participate but don't try to tell others what to do or rain on their parade.

Tracking planes is fun. It's nothing negative by any means. Just a way for us to pass the time and see if we can figure out who the coach will be before he's announced.

VN Store

Back