Tottenham vs arsenal

BigOrangeCrush32

Why, You're no Daisy at all...
@mad4vols I see you are a Gooner. What are your thoughts on the Top 4 race for a Champions League spot?

I'm a Tottenham fan, COYS!!!

Our make up match will, in my eyes, be the deciding game. We win, were in, you win/tie and you're in. This is if we both match each other's results the rest of the way.

Now that I know you are a Gooner, I wish we lived nearer to each other so we could watch the game and give each other hell. 😂😁

P.s. I didn't capitalize Arsenal in the title on purpose 🖕🖕🖕😂😂😂

Reactions: MAD
@mad4vols I see you are a Gooner. What are your thoughts on the Top 4 race for a Champions League spot?

I'm a Tottenham fan, COYS!!!

Our make up match will, in my eyes, be the deciding game. We win, were in, you win/tie and you're in. This is if we both match each other's results the rest of the way.

Now that I know you are a Gooner, I wish we lived nearer to each other so we could watch the game and give each other hell. 😂😁

P.s. I didn't capitalize Arsenal in the title on purpose 🖕🖕🖕😂😂😂
Spurs fan 👀 I can’t be friends with you or @NorCalVol67
And I absolutely noticed you messed up when you didn’t capitalize Arsenal but thought it was an accident.

583F7F32-6074-42E8-AE8C-5C997FBA162D.jpeg

I’m very nervous but hoping for the best. The only thing going in Arsenal’s favor is I feel like Conte doesn’t want to be there and will take the PSG opening. It will be exciting either way.

Reactions: BigOrangeCrush32
I think the Spurs last two terrible results have all but put Arsenal in the Champions League. I was counting on Arsenal losing to Chelsea.

Reactions: BigOrangeCrush32
Spurs fan 👀 I can’t be friends with you or @NorCalVol67
And I absolutely noticed you messed up when you didn’t capitalize Arsenal but thought it was an accident.

View attachment 450378

I’m very nervous but hoping for the best. The only thing going in Arsenal’s favor is I feel like Conte doesn’t want to be there and will take the PSG opening. It will be exciting either way.
Well, I must have looked at the schedule wrong, for some reason I thought our match was the last one.

VN Store

Back