TOS Reporting 3 players likely to enter transfer portal

Well, it does pair with what people (Swain) have been saying about a group of jrs who werent buying in and were a cancer on the team. if we are clambering to get rid of dead wood, it is the type of housecleaning that needs to happen. Plus the 2 gone earlier. Guess JP was hoping he could ride it out this year and see if any would at least help get the next batch of incoming talent time to train up. Guess not.

We see things a bit differently, but good or bad, it’s certainly not a good look for Tennessee right now.

You are crazy! It is a good look. It means CJP is continuing to GET RID of the PLAYERS NOT GIVING THEIR ALL FOR TN. If they can't give 100% exactly as asked, they need to hit the curb!!!

You are crazy! It is a good look. It means CJP is continuing to GET RID of the PLAYERS NOT GIVING THEIR ALL FOR TN. If they can't give 100% exactly as asked, they need to hit the curb!!!

You have ZERO knowledge of why they are leaving.

Maybe it’s because of what if what you say.

Maybe it’s because things are totally messed up.

Maybe it’s because Tennessee is dysfunctional and they see better opportunities.

It’s a BAD look.

From what “true fans” say Tennessee is thin and they need a lot more recruits. The thinner Tennessee gets the worse the situation could get. IF ( we don’t know ) players leave because Tennessee is just bad or things are dysfunctional, getting “thinner” could make even more leave.

Maybe it’s because Tennessee is dysfunctional and they see better opportunities.

It’s a BAD look.

From what “true fans” say Tennessee is thin and they need a lot more recruits. The thinner Tennessee gets the worse the situation could get. IF ( we don’t know ) players leave because Tennessee is just bad or things are dysfunctional, getting “thinner” could make even more leave.
Or maybe vol grad is right. Who knows???

It’s a BAD look.

You are right. I do have ZERO KNOWLEDGE ON WHY THEY ARE LEAVING. SO DO YOU!!! The point is none of them are making headlines on Saturdays!!! ARE THEY???? Let the freshman and sophomores take their lumps and UT will be much better next year!!!

You are right. I do have ZERO KNOWLEDGE ON WHY THEY ARE LEAVING. SO DO YOU!!! The point is none of them are making headlines on Saturdays!!! ARE THEY???? Let the freshman and sophomores take their lumps and UT will be much better next year!!!

Never disagreed with that......just said it was a bad look, and I stand by that.

Most recruits are not on here looking at how negative some of us are. But they and their family have to wonder if Tennessee is right for them every time Tennessee loses, every time they see players leave, and every time they see “UT” is a mess in the national media.

I’ll go so far as to say you, I, and him don’t know.

I’ll also go so far to say, regardless it’s a bad look.
Ok I’m reasonable I’ll give you that. We don’t know and that is fact. How is it a bad look? (I think I know the answer). There are a bunch of painful things that are gonna have to happen. Dude we’re really bad and in a really bad spot.

Ok I’m reasonable I’ll give you that. We don’t know and that is fact. How is it a bad look? (I think I know the answer). There are a bunch of painful things that are gonna have to happen. Dude we’re really bad and in a really bad spot.

Last couple parts: true

Also the departures may help the team I don’t know......said as much in my first post. Just said it’s a bad look for a team that nationally looks like a freakin garbage dump.

It looks bad to recruits, to their families ect.
Not being a Vol fan. Would you want you son to go somewhere (to play ball) where the team couldn’t win, where it looked and sounded like a hot mess, where media was saying it was dysfunctional, ect?

Tennessee was so good and now is so bad media is all over it. Anything that can be pushed will be and a lot of it has been.

To me it simply isn’t a good look and only adds fuel to the fire that Tennessee is in deep trouble (true or not).

Last couple parts: true

Also the departures may help the team I don’t know......said as much in my first post. Just said it’s a bad look for a team that nationally looks like a freakin garbage dump.

It looks bad to recruits, to their families ect.
Not being a Vol fan. Would you want you son to go somewhere (to play ball) where the team couldn’t win, where it looked and sounded like a hot mess, where media was saying it was dysfunctional, ect?

Tennessee was so good and now is so bad media is all over it. Anything that can be pushed will be and a lot of it has been.

To me it simply isn’t a good look and only adds fuel to the fire that Tennessee is in deep trouble (true or not).
So I agree with that 100%. Period. However if you have cancer it generally takes chemo and surgery to get rid of it and that’s painful. I just think we’re so bad in order to get better we’re gonna have some undesirable things happen for the healing to start.

VN Store

Back