TOS/Hyams saying Kirkland is out

Thought I’d heard this pretty much reported a few weeks back....at a minimum, I know I heard Pruitt say that he was going to take year off/never play for Tennessee again, to try to get healthy and prepare for the 2020 draft. Think I’m remembering that correctly.

That really sux for the guy , goin into 2017 thought he was the guy that would really break out and be the man. Had a ton of talent , football can be a brutal game

Kirkland could have still stayed and played but it would have been difficult for him to crack the 2-deep. He was never the same after those injuries and he needs those knees to work as long as they can. Trust me, I have one wearing out from an ACL tear/repair.

James Brown...he just didn't feel good like he knew he should!

James Brown seemingly just wasn't an SEC caliber player. It's sad, but we have to improve our roster from top to bottom. Now Kirkland, that stings. With Bituli, Ignont, and Reid we have some talent and experience, but we'll need some of the young guys like crouch, Peterson, and Toot to really step up.

DK Jr is a heck of a good young man, I hate it for him. His best stint was his freshman year, he was exciting to watch. He had the potential to be a special player until the injuries. Hope he is successful in life.

Never in all my years of watching college football, have I seen so many players have to quit due to medical issues. This has to be a systematic failure of the S & C department, no one has this kind of bad luck.
I would have to see national stats to make a comparison. I believe it is more to bigger stronger faster and the body can’t handle the forces of impact and the stress on the joints and ligaments. Maybe the use of steroids/hgh play role. I could be wrong but I would like to see a study on this. Or, you could be correct, and our SC is just piss poor.

That sucks. He was very promising before he had the injury bug.

I wonder who is going to step up in his spot next to Bituli?

VN Store

Back