Top US General Publicly Disagrees With Trump Over Syria

That is true. I just wonder how we approach going from essentially propping up two sovereign nations for 20 years to complete withdrawal. Do you just bite the bullet, admit we ****ed up, take the L and go home? We shouldn’t have been there in the first place, and now I feel like we’re stuck in a continuous cycle of cleaning **** up.

Why not do that?

The tripwire...

Russia, Iran Coordinating To Expel US Troops From Syria, Pentagon Says | ZeroHedge

"There's a confluence of interests between those three groups, the Iranians, the Russians, and the Syrians. I see evidence of operational-level planning between mid-level Quds Force leadership that's operating in Syria [and] Russian forces that are operating in Syria," the anonymous official told the outlet.

According to the official, the Russian-Iranian coordination in Syria centers around "collaborative planning, collaborative understanding, and intelligence sharing… [at the] mid-level to upper echelon" of Moscow and Tehran’s armies.

The tripwire...

Russia, Iran Coordinating To Expel US Troops From Syria, Pentagon Says | ZeroHedge

"There's a confluence of interests between those three groups, the Iranians, the Russians, and the Syrians. I see evidence of operational-level planning between mid-level Quds Force leadership that's operating in Syria [and] Russian forces that are operating in Syria," the anonymous official told the outlet.

According to the official, the Russian-Iranian coordination in Syria centers around "collaborative planning, collaborative understanding, and intelligence sharing… [at the] mid-level to upper echelon" of Moscow and Tehran’s armies.
Seems like a lot of effort for less than 200 US troops.

The tripwire...

The last time Russian troops tried to expel US troops from Syria 200+ of them became fertilizer without a singular US military injury.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
The tripwire...

Why would it take all 3? I thought you shared a YouTube video in the last week or so saying the Russian military was more advanced than the US?

Why would it take all 3? I thought you shared a YouTube video in the last week or so saying the Russian military was more advanced than the US?
l first off, look at a map. Logistically, it makes sense for Syria and Iran to be involved sense they are in closer proximity.

Secondly, LOL at you. Is that supposed to be a flex? We're talking about Russia working with two other nations while the US has Ukraine and the 30+ nations of NATO getting their azzes kicked in Donbas.

VN Store

Back