Top Gun Maverick

I usually don't give a movie a 5/5 but this came close.

I give it a 4.5/5.

I think it's better than the original. Due to the years since the first film it doesn't play like your typical sequel and is enhanced by the backstory of the original film.

You could never have seen the original and still enjoy this one as it's on thing

Last edited:
anybody else sincerely get nervous during the last part, where they went on the mission? I wish I had a picture, but my whole crew was literally on the edge of their seats. Me, my wife, two kids, and two of my daughters friends we took, all sitting up rocking from fear of what we thought was going to happen🤣

anybody else sincerely get nervous during the last part, where they went on the mission? I wish I had a picture, but my whole crew was literally on the edge of their seats. Me, my wife, two kids, and two of my daughters friends we took, all sitting up rocking from fear of what we thought was going to happen🤣

I wasn't nervous, but that was awesome. Filmed in Lake Tahoe.

Reactions: joevol33
It was insane. And one of the reasons I will go for at least a 3rd time.
My buddy in Kentucky texted me and asked how it was. I told him if it wasn't Tiffany's birthday, I'd pay to go see it again tonight. I don't buy many movies, but I'll probably buy a copy of this. I have the first one, gotta have this one.

Just got back, my sweet lord, what a fan f***kingtastic follow up to the original. Trust me, you don’t wanna pass this one up.
Sequels have to extra good just to be 'as good' ... but I will tell you ... this one is even BETTER than the original. Watch it on the big screen. I refuse to give anything away. SPEND the money!

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I usually don't give a movie a 5/5 but this came close.

I give it a 4.5/5.

I think it's better than the original. Due to the years since the first film it doesn't play like your typical sequel and is enhanced by the backstory of the original film.

You could never have seen the original and still enjoy this one as it's on thing
Exactly, it's enhanced by the original adding depth, but it's its own movie. It's what a sequel should be but most miss.

VN Store

Back