Top Clemson recruiter going to Oklahoma

Will be interesting to see how Dabo does going forward. He's lost a lot of staff and doesn't appear to have a star QB at his disposal like he has had w Boyd, Watson, Lawrence. Even Bryant was pretty good. Just don't see it w the new guy, he's the prototypical NFL QB in terms of size and arm strength but lacks certain intangibles. Much like Milton.

Reactions: Wireless1
Will be interesting to see how Dabo does going forward. He's lost a lot of staff and doesn't appear to have a star QB at his disposal like he has had w Boyd, Watson, Lawrence. Even Bryant was pretty good. Just don't see it w the new guy, he's the prototypical NFL QB in terms of size and arm strength but lacks certain intangibles. Much like Milton.
If only Dabo could’ve landed the top qb in hs this year…

Does this mean the 4 and 5 star recruits from Tennessee will go to Oklahoma now?

I'm not a hot take artist, but I really think (hope) this is a turning point for Clemson.

He had a ton of personnel turnover this year after a long period of having next to none. He's complained about NIL, the transfer portal, and is on record saying he'd quit if players got paid. He's FOS on the quitting part, but still, I think it shows where his head is at.

That's not a good combo...had an underwhelming season this year, he's lost some key members of his staff, and he's very publicly complained about some of the recent changes in the game.

Dabo is gonna dadgum and gosh-darned his way into "prayin' 'bout it" and deciding the almighty is directing him elsewhere.....which, just coincidentally will mean more money.....always seems to work that way.

I wonder if the grim reaper has his sights set on Clemson.

Is their run coming to an end?
My fear is that it will help Beamer and SC becomes a legit force in the SECE. We need that annual win.

My fear is that it will help Beamer and SC becomes a legit force in the SECE. We need that annual win.

They need to cut each other up. And Tennessee don’t need Clemson up here signing any more Tee Higgins.

Clemson is dead in the water. Their only hope is to beg the SEC to let them in
Maybe. But they play in the ACC. I mean if they were in the sec they would be screwed but in the ACC entirely possible they win that conference and get in playoffs.

I'm not a hot take artist, but I really think (hope) this is a turning point for Clemson.

He had a ton of personnel turnover this year after a long period of having next to none. He's complained about NIL, the transfer portal, and is on record saying he'd quit if players got paid. He's FOS on the quitting part, but still, I think it shows where his head is at.

That's not a good combo...had an underwhelming season this year, he's lost some key members of his staff, and he's very publicly complained about some of the recent changes in the game.
I sure wouldn't mind owning an "underwhelming" ten win season...

Reactions: Plecoptera
I sure wouldn't mind owning an "underwhelming" ten win season...
I wouldn’t either, but when your recent history has 2 national titles, you played for 2 others, and you’re in the ACC they didn’t have a great year.

I wouldn’t either, but when your recent history has 2 national titles, you played for 2 others, and you’re in the ACC they didn’t have a great year.
Their QB didn't perform up to expectations and they had a down year, yet still won ten games... If Dabo makes good hires, they'll be fine......... unfortunately.

He's done, they only won 10 games this year. Garbage.
My thoughts exactly. Dabo looks like a Gomer for sure.....but, built a program and wins. Guys here act like Clemson never did anything but steal our people , beat nobodies and somehow inherited a series of great QBs. Old Dabo will be there as long as he wants and continue to have a record we hope for.

Reactions: Zues1

VN Store

Back