Top 25 other NCAA Baseball news, players, teams, coaching, etc...

It’s been a rough past few days for the baseball program. Getting swept over the weekend by Southern Miss and now this.

It’s been a rough past few days for the baseball program. Getting swept over the weekend by Southern Miss and now this.

I hate it for the players potentially losing a coach they probably loved playing for however no love lost on my side right now........

So JC Flowers will have to sit out a year now or 2 semesters???? This is the same as our junior college transfer(REED FELL), from The Univ of Miami..He will be ready to go for the 2019 season...A full release doesn't mean he can play right away though,,,, right 31VFL??

Where are you seeing he will have to sit out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
how stupid can you be? This guy had the keys to one of the top 5 programs in the country. It isn't in the article but he supposedly was acting like bobby petrino with a msu staff member.

[twitter]831500222115282944[/twitter]

It's going to be fascinating to see who the next coach at Miss State is with the Cohen coaching tree doing so well. I am betting Thompson but it could be Mangione

It's going to be fascinating to see who the next coach at Miss State is with the Cohen coaching tree doing so well. I am betting Thompson but it could be Mangione

If they don’t leave for MSU they just got a nice pay raise and extension.....about to see how committed Auburn and Kentucky are to Baseball.

Last edited:
Where are you seeing he will have to sit out?

I think i read that in an older post, wasn't looking at the date when it was posted,,,,so that was on me,,,sorry,,,I heard CTV say in his weekly interview with WNML that we had no junior college players on the team?? So I guess our Jr college kid on the team is either off,,or you can't put a redshirt on the roster,,Or something ???? The JC Flowers post was from 2017,,, Sorry about the Post "BruinVol" actually i am a little miffed by this judo kid,,we have,, he looked great!! I guess they either did something with him or redshirted him, i assume they redshirted him,,not so sure why they would not keep a kid like that,,,, And ill keep and eye on the date of the post I'm reading from now on....Go Vols!!!!!

I think i read that in an older post, wasn't looking at the date when it was posted,,,,so that was on me,,,sorry,,,I heard CTV say in his weekly interview with WNML that we had no junior college players on the team?? So I guess our Jr college kid on the team is either off,,or you can't put a redshirt on the roster,,Or something ???? The JC Flowers post was from 2017,,, Sorry about the Post "BruinVol" actually i am a little miffed by this judo kid,,we have,, he looked great!! I guess they either did something with him or redshirted him, i assume they redshirted him,,not so sure why they would not keep a kid like that,,,, And ill keep and eye on the date of the post I'm reading from now on....Go Vols!!!!!
Thanks and no worries

Now for some "interesting" related news. Tifwiw but hearing that TV and Fulmer may not be off to the best start. Those here have seen it posted about the player at Walter state not being given his release. Sounds like Fulmer put a halt to that bs when it involved football needing Flowers released from Kentucky. TV not happy about it is the word

Andy..Andy...Andy...WOW!!! I know Coach Gary Henderson,,good man,, but i don't see MSU giving him the job after this year,,,,,Unless He just does something Awesome the rest of the year, goes to a regional,,,super Reg. then maybe and thats a big maybe? Feel sorry for the kids and the parents that trusted the Head Coach to send their sons to that school,,WOW is the word that keeps coming to my mind right now,,,WOW!!!!

VN Store

Back