Top 20 Most Friendly/Hostile Fan Bases

I’ve been to Baton Rouge twice and have been treated great. Also I’ve heard nothing but good things from visiting fans about how they’re treated in Knoxville.

Why would Alabama fans be hostile? Hell, they virtually own the College Football world. Unless the only people polled were Auburn fans (who, suspiciously enough, are absent from this list).

Why would Alabama fans be hostile? Hell, they virtually own the College Football world. Unless the only people polled were Auburn fans (who, suspiciously enough, are absent from this list).
I thought the same thing - they are actually really docile now. They only get up for a couple games a year that they actually have a chance of losing and kind of sleepwalk through the regular season. Bryant-Denny, as big as that place is, as good as they have been, and as many fans as they have, has also never been known for being particularly loud. When people talk about loud SEC venues, that stadium doesn't really come up, or at least it won't come up in the top 3 or 4.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Also Oregon on the naughty list? Those people were great. Probably my favorite fan base, even more than UTs fans.

Reactions: GoDucks349
Also, 😂 @ Miami ranked #13.

#1 or #3 maybe, but not #13.
Not even...When we played there in 2003 they treated us very nice even after they lost the game...Now maybe with Gator fans they are hostile being a lot of gator fans are a$$holes and talk a lot of crap...Yes, you do.

Kentucky fans are hostile? Fffffff those guys!
Couple of years ago when Tennessee won in lexington a kentucky guy tried fighting a former UT player and lets say it didn't end well for that poor drunk redneck...There was footage of it but i can't find it on youtube...Maybe it was from someones twitter feed I dunno...Why you guys gotta be so mean? LOL

One that shocks me is Arizona...I mean they are like the Kentucky of the Pac12 and hardly draw that many fans to thier games and the ones that do go are usually pretty well behaved.

I'd put Ohio State fans on the naughty list. Never a great experience. A few are ok, but in general not a good experience. And I'd put Tenn fans up on the nice list.

And VaTech fans are nice? I guess that is if you don’t mind listening to all their bullsh*t about how they basically invented football and everything pre-1993 doesn’t count.
I know a decent amount of VT fans and they are pretty good, but the majority of them were complete dicks on Gameday in Bristol. On more than one occasion these random VT fans would pass our tailgate or when we were walking to the game and talk smack. It wasn’t Go Hokies, boo Tennessee, we’re going to win kind of friendly banter. It was “**** Tennessee, you guys suck, you guys ain’t $h…” We were pretty surprised because they do have a good reputation. They definitely didn’t live up to it.

VN Store

Back