Top 10 D line coaches.

bbstone

I'm an insider. 5% of the time I'm 100% right.
Someone with some D line knowledge, what would Pruitt be looking for and who would be the top 10 coaches that could be possible candidates. Since we will be looking for one.

Need to steal Auburns or UGAs dline coach. But probably won't happen, program refuses to go after the best.

Someone who is great in practice.
EsteemedGranularAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

I just dont get it. Pruitt sticks with JG who is responsible for every turnover this season for 3 years.

Fires a coach of a unit that has been decent within his 1st 4 games.

Something is fishy

They haven't been that good. Serviceable, maybe... better than our qb play.

Reactions: NATHAN05
just for a low thought,John Chavis' season is over,Pruitt talks to him about coaching the dl for this year.A UT player and coach,dl line only,no mustang defense.

I thought Pruitt said in his presser he was coaching the DL rest of the year? .........feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I may have misheard.

Someone with some D line knowledge, what would Pruitt be looking for and who would be the top 10 coaches that could be possible candidates. Since we will be looking for one.

Pruitt is looking to hire someone that was in his wedding party, results be damned...

Reactions: vettefool
Frank Okam but Matt Rhule and Phil Snow took him to Carolina with them.

I just dont get it. Pruitt sticks with JG who is responsible for every turnover this season for 3 years.

Fires a coach of a unit that has been decent within his 1st 4 games.

Something is fishy
When your offense sucks out loud and your defensive line made two great stops against GA the only thing you can do is fire the DL coach instead of the OL coach, RB coach, Receivers coach, pick an offensive coach. Oh and your DBs can't stop a slant route because they only play outside position.

VN Store

Back