Too bad NC.

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
That was a good game NC. Like the Fox announcer said, the Lady Gators will make some noise in the NCAA tourney.

Dang. I was hoping for a Vol Gator Showdown!

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 5, 2004 11:39 PM
Dang. I was hoping for a Vol Gator Showdown!

Thanks LIO...I was as well...the Lady Gators actually led in the second half at UT so that is certainly a positive...but Peck has done a great job with them and hopefully they'll atleast make it to the sweet 16! B)

I dont really watch B-ball, but anytime the dawgs loose is a good day........that sucks!!!!!!!!! :(

Sorry, NC, but my intense dislike of all things Florida began waaaaaaaaaaay before I made your wonderful acquaintance. :)

Ahhh...it's all good...I hate anything F$U or Dook but I have some good friends that are fans of theirs! :rolleyes: :lol:

I was wondering if I was the only one still awake! Who won YOUR big game tonight? Duke?

Dook by 5...UNC came down with a chance to tie the game with a 3 and turned it over....another classic game though!

I'm a UF fan for a reason...they have a good baseball team as well! B)

But spring football is just around the corner! B)

UT supposedly has a good baseball team this year, too. But baseball games aren't televised are they? :dunno:

Fox sports shows alot...but UF has a thing called GatorVision I am signed up for where you can buy games and watch them on the net...good stuff! B)

Does it "get you through" to football season? How long does "Spring Football" last anyway?

Just a couple of weeks...but it gives you a lil something to talk about....plus the Orange and Blue game! B)

I think you mean Orange/White!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ;) B)

I'll be looking forward to that also...curious to see how the QB situation pans out with CC gone now!

VN Store

Back